• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nellore_peddareddi

• Idassamed

• tennisluvr

• Mitron

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Doubt aa vaadini inka vere vidhamga peekaleka ee desperate trolling ki palubaddaru, poyi dookandi ra King Kohli trolls. 

haha aa statement is too stupid to believe someone actually said that... nijam ga evadaina aa maata ante he would be labelled as Grade A moron

BlpcUEvx_bigger.jpgVirat KohliVerified account @imVkohli
FollowFollow @imVkohli
More

I guess trolling isn't for me guys, I'll stick to getting trolled! 😁 I spoke about how "these Indians" was mentioned in the comment and that's all. I’m all for freedom of choice. 🙏 Keep it light guys and enjoy the festive season. Love and peace to all. ✌😊

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Vaadu GOD kaadu bokka kaadu, Sachin was a great player no doubt about it but God God ani ekkadiko teesukelli pettaru choothiye fans gallu anthey. Let's accept the reality, they are both great players but Kohli ni on field evvaru emi peekalekunnaru anduke ila trying to defame him outside the field so he gets pressurized and loses his form. Such pathetic attempts. 

Ilanti attempts chala came. Antis notlo M over and over Sunil-pawan-kalyan-in-balu-gifs+(2).gif