🎹 Tum Hi Ho (Ashiqui 2) - Instrumental Cover Song Piano Lesson Keyboard Notes Synth Tutorial on iOS with Echo-FX

MobileMusic

🎹 MUST WATCH - Tum Hi Ho (Ashiqui 2) - Instrumental Cover Song Piano Lesson Keyboard Notes Synth Tutorial on iOS with Echo-FX

Bollywood's long-time super-hit song from 2013 - coming to my YouTube channel in the evening on Nov 9 (CST) - https://www.YouTube.com/MobileMusic

(I thought of Premiering it early for Nov 9 it but it got delayed unexpectedly and so this message)

attachFull556

Do not miss the beautiful Echo-FX. I’m confident this cover song goes VIRAL over a period of time for its level of detail and accuracy - no one attempted it this deeply and fully (including the complex humming, notes, chords, arpeggios, drums, FX, etc) on YouTube so far.

If you are interested in learning how to play this super-hit song or view it for entertainment, I've composed a FULL cover of this song using accurate and expressive playing. You might have tried learning from other basic, rudimentary tutorials. Now, try these comprehensive  song tutorials covering everything - showing keyboard notes using accurate and expressive playing along with all the dynamics to make it sound as natural as the original song. This is a very beautiful song with a cool melody.

You can playback my video songs at HALF speed and play along and learn how to play. I'll post a SLOW version in a few days to play along and learn slowly.

More cover song tutorials on my YouTube channel at - https://www.YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Do let me know how you liked these tutorials and if you have any suggestions...

Next up - more super-hit songs...

Cheers!

Shekar Reddy
MobileMusic channel