Proud of my friend vayyya

295thID

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

5 years back CA lo illu koni vunte double avutunde, but when would you reap such benefit ? only when you sell when it is the right time or else, its a dead investment. 

Now you tell me, how many people around you have sold houses for appreciation ? very less. That's an indian thing. okasari konadame thappa manamu antha easy ga illu ammamu. look at this point.

property value benefit only when you sell it for appreciated price. barely 1% of the desi population does that, especially south indians in IT industry.

and you pay 30 years mortgage to bank, you end up paying so muchinterest to stay in a house which is actually owned by the bank, you being the care taker of the house, pay your payments for such a long time, then you would inherit a house which is atleast 20 years old, you get to stay in the same house for 20 years, when you finally believe the house is yours, its an old out dated house and you would en dup spending more money on repairs and refurbishment...again, a debt and waste of money..

we are st such a stage where we have no idea after the next 20 years...and of those 20 years of active life, you end up paying 15 years mortgage and inherit a house which has been used ocntionulosuly by you for 15 years. It may have increased its value, but what about you ? same house for the rest of your life with refubioshments every decade ?

you are literally committing financial suicide. buy a few assets.. atleast gold, and stocks, if not a home.

every basic calculation puts home owner at an advantage than the renter. especially in a country like US which allows mortgage tax deduction.

a few assholes even make a lot of money simply buying up houses and renting them. I haven't met anyone who became rich by renting. Its possible, but its an expensive way to live.

12 hours ago, uttermost said:

you are literally committing financial suicide. buy a few assets.. atleast gold, and stocks, if not a home.

every basic calculation puts home owner at an advantage than the renter. especially in a country like US which allows mortgage tax deduction.

a few assholes even make a lot of money simply buying up houses and renting them. I haven't met anyone who became rich by renting. Its possible, but its an expensive way to live.

Yes Bhaiya. Mestris but a lot of commercial complexes in Hyd. Buy a space for 5 Cr And get 3 lakhs per month as the rent. 

On 11/14/2018 at 7:07 PM, 295thID said:

Naa closest friend 2006 lo Vomerica vachi.. oka 11 years nunchi job chestunnadu mayya... he worked so hard day and night and got the below.. feeling proud to be his friend.. not because he is rich, but the way he got rich.

2 Homes in Karimnagar

3 homes and 1 land in Hyd

1 land in BHongir

1 home and 1 land in Bangalore

802K home in New Jersey

1.6 Cr cash it seems.

Wife is working from last 8 years.

akkada nuvvu catch cheyalsimdhi wife working point

13 hours ago, 295thID said:

Endi mayya idhi. Not sure what are you trying to say 

what i'm saying is who are you to question me..

what i'm saying is who gave fower to you to peel froud..#~`