Proud of my friend vayyya

295thID

Ee DB la @Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy  Ani okadundevadu. Adidi bhayya story ante. He is. A great inspiration for lot of ppl in this DB. Aadu chodani police odu ledu, aadu kalavani lawyer lu leru, aadu matladani ICE agents leru. Chivaraki anni gattulu Ekki GC techukoni, Ekkada pogottukunnado akkade rabattukunnadu. Final ga settle ayyadu. 

• Like 1

Just now, JANASENA said:

Long story baa. 

Ok 

Ayyana Mana nakka sir story ne inspiration Chala Mandi ki. Vere story lu endhuku

Krushi vunte manushulu rushulu avutaru anaru

Gunta nakka Avi ayithe party and state ki leader ayipovach anedhi take home lesson 

1 hour ago, 295thID said:

Naa closest friend 2006 lo Vomerica vachi.. oka 11 years nunchi job chestunnadu mayya... he worked so hard day and night and got the below.. feeling proud to be his friend.. not because he is rich, but the way he got rich.

2 Homes in Karimnagar

3 homes and 1 land in Hyd

1 land in BHongir

1 home and 1 land in Bangalore

802K home in New Jersey

1.6 Cr cash it seems.

Wife is working from last 8 years.

how is his health? 11 years life poyindi office work tho , inka anna enjoy cheyamanu

1 hour ago, 295thID said:

Naa closest friend 2006 lo Vomerica vachi.. oka 11 years nunchi job chestunnadu mayya... he worked so hard day and night and got the below.. feeling proud to be his friend.. not because he is rich, but the way he got rich.

2 Homes in Karimnagar

3 homes and 1 land in Hyd

1 land in BHongir

1 home and 1 land in Bangalore

802K home in New Jersey

1.6 Cr cash it seems.

Wife is working from last 8 years.

hello I am fasak...I will fasakesh all

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

1. naku anni paisal levu.

2. I feel insulted if someone thinks i have some worth just seeing my materialistic aspect .

Lenodu cheppe neethi vaakyaalu 

2 hours ago, 295thID said:

yes mayya... he is 32 years old. his plan is to leave this Country at the age of 40(I am sure he will go because he has his plans chalked) and buy a Agri land near Karimnagar to go organic farming and open a Organic restaurant like Madras Cup. He also planned to give 20% of the profits to poor.. He wants to start some good things from gully level.. he wants to contact some Municipal workers, give them some money and make sure that they are assigned some streets to clean every week.. I know Govt pays the municipal workers.. but he wants to give like 2000 extra money per person so that they can take care of 5 streets per person

that is bribing! 

They are getting paid and most of them are happy with the work.

5 streets per person pettina they clean only once in a day.

2000 extra isthey vallu quarter taagetollu half taagutharu tappa em farak undadhu! 

reality is different from dream.

Upper middle class if he paid of that 802K home in jersey if not lower middle class

please update the square feet’s and location of the houses to check if he is qualified for the above lower middle class

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

I will help only people who are genuinely poor . @3$%

Please help me. I am genuinely poor. I can get certifiate.

see the other c also cannot afford @3$%