Proud of my friend vayyya

295thID

On 11/15/2018 at 5:17 AM, user789 said:

anni properties dhi ipudu entha $ rate undi kuda seppu buddy..will be more inspiring..

Motham oka 5.5 to 6.5 Cr varaku vastundi mayya. Naaku telisi 1.2 to 1.4 mil anukunta mayya. Did not calculate. He is very close friend of mine. And he always inspires me to earn well and enjoy in parallel. His wife was upset sometimes as he works even over the weekends. But all in all happy Family vayya. I am leaning a lot from him 

On 11/14/2018 at 5:07 PM, 295thID said:

Naa closest friend 2006 lo Vomerica vachi.. oka 11 years nunchi job chestunnadu mayya... he worked so hard day and night and got the below.. feeling proud to be his friend.. not because he is rich, but the way he got rich.

2 Homes in Karimnagar

3 homes and 1 land in Hyd

1 land in BHongir

1 home and 1 land in Bangalore

802K home in New Jersey

1.6 Cr cash it seems.

Wife is working from last 8 years.

nen bhi mee frnd ki fan ani cheppu

19 minutes ago, 295thID said:

Mana laga Office lo sugar packets and McDonald’s lo ketchup lepukupoye rakam kadhu bhaiya Maa friend. Bends his Ass and works hard for his pennies. Better you stop calling everyone ketchup donga batch. 

okasaari db ki pilu..open heart interview cheddam

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

okasaari db ki pilu..open heart interview cheddam

@3$%

TS : Atanu great oo kado teledu kani nuvvaite great friend vi Enta defend chestu Enta pogudthunnavante . By the way nuvvena ni friend ? 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@3$%

TS : Atanu great oo kado teledu kani nuvvaite great friend vi Enta defend chestu Enta pogudthunnavante . By the way nuvvena ni friend ? 

indulo defend yekkadundi re..damn

ayna nen antha rich kaadu *$_

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

indulo defend yekkadundi re..damn

ayna nen antha rich kaadu *$_

Evaranna comment cheste defending his friend ani like in previous pages . @3$%

You are nice to me .. i am already proud of you ( itla use cheyachu ta) . Kashtapadi anta Rich avvakkarledu . Take it easy . :)

38 minutes ago, 295thID said:

Mana laga Office lo sugar packets and McDonald’s lo ketchup lepukupoye rakam kadhu bhaiya Maa friend. Bends his Ass and works hard for his pennies. Better you stop calling everyone ketchup donga batch. 

ganthe kada mama.. paisal unnonni chusi lokam kullu thoni ane matale avi.. It's easier for some people to bring others down to their level than to make the effort to better themselves

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Evaranna comment cheste defending his friend ani like in previous pages . @3$%

You are nice to me .. i am already proud of you. Kashtapadi anta Rich avvakkarledu . Take it easy . :)

chala mandi sarigga plan cheskoka leda bad decisions teeskoni saraina stage lo lenollani chusa..so, ittatolla gurinchi vinna susina feel good about them. its not about saving too much or earning more money, its about taking good decisions and investing wisely..yedo naak teslindi cheppa 😃

8 minutes ago, Guest said:

chala mandi sarigga plan cheskoka leda bad decisions teeskoni saraina stage lo lenollani chusa..so, ittatolla gurinchi vinna susina feel good about them. its not about saving too much or earning more money, its about taking good decisions and investing wisely..yedo naak teslindi cheppa 😃

Agreed. 

this is my 8th year working...almost continuously..!! if not the best but fairly decent package....made good money if not the best in the industry...

I can proudly say that I have no ASSET and own nothing. Literally, Nothing on this earth and plan to own nothing. Even my car is a leased car, not even the phone. 

Now don't come and ask about clothes and other necessities . They are not assets. I don't plan to buy a house, no plots, no stocks, no coins, no gold, literally no assets. Cash is king and it gives me enough sleep, a sound one. In fact, the furniture in my home is also a rented one...

I may change in future, but right now literally no assets. 

With respect to this thread, I'm as good as useless and no one would ever be proud of me. Not even my friends. But the reality is that none of my friends know what I am worth of and vice versa.