CBN destroying KAKINADA HOPE ISLAND hats off TDP

shopping_going

3 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Arey lkodaka see the video how pathetic it was doddi ki velle building sudu ra ni Kantla bolli gani mo ni intlo vallu kuda ala velte telustundi. Africa kanna darunamga undi paristhiti. Chinna chinna daniki manam kashtal ankuntam veelu etla eladistunaru rojulu papam. We are all very lucky. 

E Nakka LK gadu MG ipotad vaa he will

See a worst phase soon

2 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Arey lkodaka see the video how pathetic it was doddi ki velle building sudu ra ni Kantla bolli gani mo ni intlo vallu kuda ala velte telustundi. Africa kanna darunamga undi paristhiti. Chinna chinna daniki manam kashtal ankuntam veelu etla eladistunaru rojulu papam. We are all very lucky. 

According to @psycopk and Pilla congress slaves this is fake video. 

AP lo 100% people ki bathrooms built. check real time governance dash board to confirm. No other investigation needed. All those investigation departments are banned in AP since they are corrupted. Just believe in Real time governance dash board and babu. 

21 hours ago, pahelwan said:

See bhayya that situation of worst is there in both the states and across all India. The weekends are really eye opening days as I see the other side of the same world which I am now living in which leave about sanity a distant dream, but the word itself is alien.

4 weeks a village, now I am following up two tribals and am happy with the progress... it doesnt take money to setup infrastructur, but educate them the impact. I am still not sure why neither of the governments do not even do the basic but come for votes

చంద్రబాబునాయుడనేవాడు ఏదైనా చేయగల సమర్థుడు. రాష్ట్రాన్నే నాశనం చేశాడు కాకినాడ Hope Island ఒక లెక్కా? ఇలా అని నేననట్లా!!! వచ్చేస్తున్నాయి వాట్సాప్ లో వాటంతటవే  ఫోన్ తీసి చుస్తే అన్ని ఇవే 

• Haha 1