Shankar movie release aynappudalla ee cinema gurthosthadi.

uttermost

On 11/29/2018 at 10:11 AM, uttermost said:

@Amrita, this is the tamil movie you should watch. :) 

if you like masala commercial movies where hero takes on the system. like bharateeyudu, etc.

English subtitles unnayemo vetukutanu. My tomorrow's movie :)

Bharateeyudu kanna i like Oke Okkadu. 

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

English subtitles unnayemo vetukutanu. My tomorrow's movie :)

Bharateeyudu kanna i like Oke Okkadu. 

youtube lo telugu lo nay undhi.. but the entre movie is 3hrs.. it looks like about 20mins is cut in that youtube version. I don't know which parts were cut.

Its a very long movie.. meanders along without much point, and ends very abruptly.

I like it because they shamelessly lifted bgm straight out of gladiator for the entire movie (which is fun for me), and because some of the scenes are touching, and the hero's characterization is good. Sorta like Arjun Reddy, but if he grows up, and decides to be a masala hero. haha..

28 minutes ago, uttermost said:

youtube lo telugu lo nay undhi.. but the entre movie is 3hrs.. it looks like about 20mins is cut in that youtube version. I don't know which parts were cut.

Its a very long movie.. meanders along without much point, and ends very abruptly.

I like it because they shamelessly lifted bgm straight out of gladiator for the entire movie (which is fun for me), and because some of the scenes are touching, and the hero's characterization is good. Sorta like Arjun Reddy, but if he grows up, and decides to be a masala hero. haha..

Oh cool. Chusta now. Thnaks !