Jagan daughter is studying in USA

kittaya

1 minute ago, 295thID said:

She is unlike pappu and Ballayya koothullu I guess. She is a very hard working student and never loves to use her Father influence  ani vinnanu. Jaggadu ayina won at least his own district constituency unlike pappu entering into the cabinet just because his father is a Cm 

brahmani very intelligent dont underestimate her 

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

brahmani very intelligent dont underestimate her 

Brahmani is decent. She went to Santa Clara University for bachelors Electrical Engineering, which is like average.. After Bachelors she went to Stanford  for MBA which was mostly based on recommendation/donation.. If she was so bright she would have gotten into Stanford for Bachelors not MBA..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brahmani-nara-92bb9215

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Brahmani is decent. She went to Santa Clara University for bachelors Electrical Engineering, which is like average.. After Bachelors she went to Stanford  for MBA which was mostly based on recommendation/donation.. If she was so bright she would have gotten into Stanford for Bachelors not MBA..

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brahmani-nara-92bb9215

Bachelors chesindi CBIT la kada Brahmini...

Tejaswini kuda CBIT ae...

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

what's so surprising ? 

common ae kada...

nee yavva nara and nandamuri families ni emaina antey chalu @mettastar oorukune paristhithi lo ledu kadha.. last time maa Seattle lo oka pulka, party lo ila annadu... We were talking how cbn wasted the changes of scamgress winning TG elections, he was very hurt and started saying "i dont mind if you scold my father, I will be more hurt if you say anything to cbn and kamarao. because if they are not there my father wouldnt have got this govt job and under table money"... jai kamarao fasak295thID

1 minute ago, 295thID said:

nee yavva nara and nandamuri families ni emaina antey chalu @mettastar oorukune paristhithi lo ledu kadha.. last time maa Seattle lo oka pulka, party lo ila annadu... We were talking how cbn wasted the changes of scamgress winning TG elections, he was very hurt and started saying "i dont mind if you scold my father, I will be more hurt if you say anything to cbn and kamarao. because if they are not there my father wouldnt have got this govt job and under table money"... jai kamarao fasak295thID

okk thaggipodhile 

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

yes yes goppollu

malli chudu cbn and kamarao ne goppollu antunnav.. mee family members ni preminchu vayya.. they are Goppollu.. mee Amma garu goppa and mee nannaru goppa.. not nakka and Kamarao... (nakka fasak Kamarao 295thID)