Employer change stamping

IamBhagatSingh

Bhayya's, please advice, it's urgent. Thanks. 

1)employer change iyaka India velthe stamping ki velala. I94 valid till 2020. 

2) if above step is not required and after returning back to US, incase spouse h4 stamping ki velthe emanna issue avtada? As the passport don't have new employer stamp. 

27 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Employer change ante your current H1 might have transferred, right? yes, you need to go Stamping is you have any change in employment even if you have stamping till 2020

Yes its H1 transfer to another employer 

4 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Yes its H1 transfer to another employer 

Avasaram ledu bro . No stamping required. no problem for h4 stamping also they will see your new i-797-A form . Which will be having your new employer name

Just now, gvr7 said:

Avasaram ledu bro . No stamping required. no problem for h4 stamping also they will see your new i-797-A form . Which will be having your new employer name

Not true, I am in same situation and attorney sent me for stamping. If you switched employers and went back to old employer also you need to go for stamping with old I-797 again (in case if you already have stamping)

1 minute ago, CNR said:

If you have valid visa till 2020 and change your employer. VISA is valid, no stamping required. 

https://www.murthy.com/2016/11/10/validity-of-h1b-visa-stamp-following-a-change-of-employer/

this is true to certain extent if the CBP officer doesn't accept the change he has right to send you back. Typically it won't happen but you are willing to take that risk?

19 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not true, I am in same situation and attorney sent me for stamping. If you switched employers and went back to old employer also you need to go for stamping with old I-797 again (in case if you already have stamping)

mee attorney ki danda vesi dandam pettali...this is pretty basic stuff bro...once you get stamping in passport...till the validity expires....no matter how many employers you change you don't need to go for stamping. you simply need to carry your new employer approved h1-b docs.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

this is true to certain extent if the CBP officer doesn't accept the change he has right to send you back. Typically it won't happen but you are willing to take that risk?

+ 116

8 minutes ago, meranaam said:

mee attorney ki danda vesi dandam pettali...this is pretty basic stuff bro...once you get stamping in passport...till the validity expires....no matter how many employers you change you don't need to go for stamping. you simply need to carry your new employer approved h1-b docs.

Meeru andaru baga confuse avutunnaru i’m only talking about H1 petition. Doesn’t talk about h4. None of my posts discusses about H4 stuff