• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• tacobell fan

• Android_Halwa

• perugu_vada

Top Posters In This Topic

thokkem gaadu..cash petkuni yem chestaav..last 3 months was bad on stock market, daanike king ante yetta anthakumundu yentha returns vachayi..last 3 years lo indlu konnallaki 20 to 30% appreciate aynaay..cash petkuni rents kattukunta vundetodu attane unnadu. Correction is a cycle and its happening which is good for the economy in the long run, just dont sell anything in a year or less it will be back

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I’m looking at AAPL shares. Even 150 seems to be bit higher end. My guess, $100 could be a right price for Apple. I see that happening in 2-3 months. 

I think it was you I quoted in other thread like 5 days back saying apple long term support is at $94-$98 ... there will be a rally in bear market .. bear trap into next week to first week of jan, but  I see jan would be bloodshed everthing has broken 10 year trend line on weekly chart.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

This time recession may not be fueled by sub prime mortgage crisis. The government is well prepared and has checks in place to avoid 2008 sub-prime. Doesn’t mean it would insulate and assure growth. 

Yes this time it will be more of a correction/recession than 2009. The feds have to backoff on their interest rate increases and trump can always back down on the trade war and things will start looking up again.. 

1 minute ago, Guest said:

thokkem gaadu..cash petkuni yem chestaav..last 3 months was bad on stock market, daanike king ante yetta anthakumundu yentha returns vachayi..last 3 years lo indlu konnallaki 20 to 30% appreciate aynaay..cash petkuni rents kattukunta vundetodu attane unnadu. Correction is a cycle and its happening which is good for the economy in the long run, just dont sell anything in a year or less it will be back

good for your man keep on pumping money to stock then.....your trying to be emotional here... yes I agree they have appreciated some of them went to 200% up too not trying to be arrogant  respect your profits/ losses and take the money out and have fun with it.. and then you can always buy back...

correction has already past man... 2550 is correction 2532 snp is a bear territory the way this week has closed with big BIG  red candle ... will be back antunavu kada give me 2-3 reasons it will be back ? not assumptions 

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let’s keep in touch man..! 

I really wish I was GC holder but I’m not. 

AAPL,MSFT are two stocks which I’m currently looking at

yes both are good... AI companies are the fuel for next leg in the market, google netapp appl msft some exent amzn  

1 minute ago, macha said:

good for your man keep on pumping money to stock then.....your trying to be emotional here... yes I agree they have appreciated some of them went to 200% up too not trying to be arrogant  respect your profits/ losses and take the money out and have fun with it.. and then you can always buy back...

correction has already past man... 2550 is correction 2532 snp is a bear territory the way this week has closed with big BIG  red candle ... will be back antunavu kada give me 2-3 reasons it will be back ? not assumptions 

please advice on USD--INR ..now its Rs70... will it go up in January f yes by how many Rupees ??

3 minutes ago, Gudhachari007 said:

please advice on USD--INR ..now its Rs70... will it go up in January f yes by how many Rupees ??

I dont follow or do forex man.... BUT dxy is in tight range , it would have huge move soon either way...

39 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have been advocating the same, save all you cash. Live on credit and save all your cash. This could be a life time chance. 

Cash is KING. 

cash is king but investing at right time is king of kings..

1 hour ago, macha said:

if your GC holder I would buy properties in prime area for retail rental, buy AI stocks thats what I would do.

Retail stores investment is dead man. Antha online shopping chesthunnaru ippudu. Nobody wants to pay huge rents and risk it. 

2 hours ago, macha said:

fed keeps its same tone and increase rates and trump doesn’t resolve trade war 2019= 2001 and 2019 >= 2007 and 2020 is a resssion 

Feds rate reduce chesina @TRUMP already stirred enough to have ripple effects in global stock market with trade war + global growth stabilization may hurt (how bad it will hurt depending on how people react).