Vendetta bayata chusara?

whatsapp

On 2/22/2019 at 9:01 AM, Mallishwari said:

Adhi chinnapudu bakkaga undedemo.. last 5 years nunchi ade drum la undhi. Nuvvu evarni chusi evaru ankunnavo

Drum ?? 

3 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Drum ?? 

Can you describe what is drum?

she was my colleague at Walmart .I used to tell her to stay away from this andhra watch ,she is not active these days on afdb.I don’t know how she used to look before but as I know she is neither fat nor slim for her height but face looks chubby . 

Chubby gane untadhi. Makeup tho konchem better 

7 minutes ago, Mallishwari said:

She is my collegemate 

Masters or bachelors?

name teliste it’s easy to know her current location and work place .Linkedln is useful for trolling in this anonymous forums .Great !

6 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Masters or bachelors?

name teliste it’s easy to know her current location and work place .Linkedln is useful for trolling in this anonymous forums .Great !

Sorry. I don’t wish to reveal her privacy. 

21 minutes ago, Mallishwari said:

Chubby gane untadhi. Makeup tho konchem better 

Yes chubby but not fat.One of the team member proposed her ,she politely rejected him. We asked her to accept it but she said they can’t go against family ,I understood she wants arranged marriage.I know her past but she deserves happy life like any of us.

Trolling should be fun but not stooping to lowest levels,that’s am seeing here.

2 minutes ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Yes chubby but not fat.One of the team member proposed her ,she politely rejected him. We asked her to accept it but she said they can’t go against family ,I understood she wants arranged marriage.I know her past but she deserves happy life like any of us.

Trolling should be fun but not stooping to lowest levels,that’s am seeing here.

Idi inko range trolling ani teliyaka vendy happy ga feel avtadi. Well tried bro

On 12/27/2018 at 11:52 PM, Amrita said:

What kind of thread is this? I call people bro too because i feel more comfortable and close saying so. Partly to avoid abuse/nonsense too. Few ids genuinely feel like bro too.  Andam ki deniki sambandham emundi?  sFun_duh2

Avasaram ledu asalu e thread. Edit it please. Taruvata ni ishtam inka. Understand this is kind of abuse. :( 

Well said @Amrita

28 minutes ago, Mallishwari said:

Idi inko range trolling ani teliyaka vendy happy ga feel avtadi. Well tried bro

I didn’t troll her and never going to do that like you bro. I wonder  collegemate still thinking about her after so many years and using public forum as platform to harass(troll) her. So bro you should forget her and rather than personal trolling ,post some fun stuff and useful stuff

1 hour ago, Mallishwari said:

Adhi chinnapudu bakkaga undedemo.. last 5 years nunchi ade drum la undhi. Nuvvu evarni chusi evaru ankunnavo

So bro you expect your college mates should be slim and entertain you,why don’t you post your photo here so everyone will give there own judgement on you.

Did she do anything wrong with you in person?

3 hours ago, DumbuBabloo said:

Edo allergy thread chusa, so digged into vendettaa threads

one thing is truth

pallu unna chettuke Debbalu tagultay,same with vendetta

Db wants that pallu ani fruit vuncle ice cream tho telling..so Inka ee id lo active ga vuntaavanamaata..