🎹 CONTEST - Please LISTEN to and VOTE on my song entries

MobileMusic

Hi All,

I've submitted 3 of my cover songs to the SynthMaster Annual Track Contest 2018 here:

All participant songs -

MY SONGS
==========
DIL MERE NA SUNE -

INKEM KAAVAALE -

TUM HI HO -

Of the 3 of my songs, DIL MERE NA SUNE is at the 2nd position of winning. However, this is not about winning - this is about showing people what India is capable of - with over a billion population and producing the largest number of melodramatic movies and highly melodic music in the world. We could roughly compare our one-and-only melodic music to our spicy food vs the bland Western food/music - as an analogy! You would notice the melody levels when you listen to the other submissions (a couple of them with vocals are good, too). If T-Series could beat PewDiePie, this is nothing compared to it. Drop-by-drop makes an ocean!

As some of you already know, my channel is fairly new (a few months old) and hence, I do not have millions of subscribers (yet). This will change - I have the schedule planned for the whole of 2019 and it is not hard on YT when the content has quality and educational values. Some have commented on my videos saying my cover song tutorials are the best and there is nothing like them on YT (okay, enough bragging now).

I'm posting the cover song video of the BIGGEST block buster song of all time in a couple of days.

Please remember to visit the above links and click LIKE to cast your vote, REPOST and also SHARE with your friends and family and social media.

Cheers!

Shekar Reddy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nice People,

Out of the 3 songs I submitted to the SynthMaster Annual Song Contest (see above), this song is in winning position - I just need a couple of more votes/likes (more is always good and welcome):

DIL MERE NA SUNE

Please login/register at www.SoundCloud.com and click the Like (Heart icon) to cast your vote.

Cheers!

Shekar

• 5 months later...
30 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Most talented bhayya nuvvu Image result for gifs brahmi

Software job chesthunava ???

Yes, in IT and currently in Chicagoland.

Cheers!