A lot of people ask me

Chittimalu

you have been a CBN fan since I have known, what did you actually gain from him.

Firstly, I haven't become his fan expecting some personal benefit. He is an excellent administrator and if my state benefits from his leadership but that's enough for me.

But that doesn't mean I haven't benefited from his leadership.

There are many instances but I would like to focus on one thing.

I am an NRI working in a European country, so I do not really rely on the government. But my parents stay in India and they mostly depend on agriculture.

Thanks to Pattiseema, they have been receiving good yields from the past four years and reasonable income. They are self-sufficient now.

It's not about the money, it's about self-respect. Thank you CBN for that __/\__

This man had always made me proud. Proud to be CBN fan !!

• Upvote 1

Every Software Engineer in the US who graduated from united AP is a benefactor of CBN's vision and implementation. 

CBN realized the importance of CS engineering early and boosted more educational institutions to offer MCA, B. Tech, M. Tech. and BCA. 

He built IIIT and ISB in Hyd. to support advanced degrees. 

It's a different topic that YSR just exploited all the above with free education and started producing useless graduates.

27 minutes ago, Chittimalu said:

Every Software Engineer in the US who graduated from united AP is a benefactor of CBN's vision and implementation. 

CBN realized the importance of CS engineering early and boosted more educational institutions to offer MCA, B. Tech, M. Tech. and BCA. 

He built IIIT and ISB in Hyd. to support advanced degrees. 

It's a different topic that YSR just exploited all the above with free education and started producing useless graduates.

Between 1994-2004, even states like UP and Bihar also got hundreds and thousands of Engineering colleges and universities offering hundreds of variety degrees. So AP is definitely not backward than those states in any aspect.

IIIT, ISB are nothing when compared with IITs and IIMs that were established by the educated elite of India during 1950s. 

By year 2000, by the own words of CBN, 20% of jobs are occupied by Telugus (even by fake CVs thats a different matter). SO those who are in the mid-20s should have been born during 1975-1980. So those who are employed during 2000s were educated mostly during Congress rule.

So please follow the logic. 

The first E-City was designed and developed by RK Baliga in 1980s (He was not a politician or CM of Karnataka).

If job creation is any measure, then the founders of Infosys, Wipro, TCS,HCL, Satyam, TechM would be the best people in the world because they have created millions of jobs during 1980s itself.

By 2000, all the outsourcing channels from USA/Europe to India were established and CBN utilized those opportunities to build one Hi-Tech city, the concept which was already 20 years old in India.

37 minutes ago, Chittimalu said:

No Pattiseema no water to krishna delta...

He is such a farsighted leader

@psycopk @Ford_Abbai @futureofandhra @jesse_bb

A major of irrigational dams and projects were designed and developed by the British before they left. Many were completed just after Inddependence.

Polavaram was started in 1960s and nobody could finish at least 10% of the whole work.

Lets not forget the Interlinking of rivers project envisioned by the Great British Empire before 1947, which fake leaders like CBN will never ever understand it.

48 minutes ago, Chittimalu said:

you have been a CBN fan since I have known, what did you actually gain from him.

Firstly, I haven't become his fan expecting some personal benefit. He is an excellent administrator and if my state benefits from his leadership but that's enough for me.

I am an NRI working in a European country, so I do not really rely on the government. But my parents stay in India and they mostly depend on agriculture.

Thanks to Pattiseema, they have been receiving good yields from the past four years and reasonable income. They are self-sufficient now.

It's not about the money, it's about self-respect. Thank you CBN for that __/\__

I am not a fan per se. But whatever yous aid applies to me too 

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2019 at 6:41 AM, Chittimalu said:

5c663cbe70c8a034142940.gif