UK Parliament to vote on May's Brexit deal [REJECTED]

tacobell fan

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

city of london has huge exposure to EU banks.

have to see how these banks will work now

I think most os know about City of London

Banks have moved their operations much before the vote happened. Brussels, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris gained the British operations of the banks. The financial companies are pretty much prepared to face the exit, in fact, it could be an opportunity to explore new markets.

with no deal brexit, trade deals will lapse by midnight and will be chaos as Britain has to negotiate the new trade deals with the countries or adher to world trade organisation tariffs.

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

well, Brexit is confirm...how to come out of the EU is the question now...

Two ways...come out of EU immediately...or come out of the EU phase wise. 

~2yrs autundi elections aipoyi, inka em plan final kaledu ante i sincerely doubt if it will happen

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

~2yrs autundi elections aipoyi, inka em plan final kaledu ante i sincerely doubt if it will happen

Takes time Saar. Office lo re-org kadu ga just shake up chesi move on avvadaniki 

11 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Banks have moved their operations much before the vote happened. Brussels, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Paris gained the British operations of the banks. The financial companies are pretty much prepared to face the exit, in fact, it could be an opportunity to explore new markets.

with no deal brexit, trade deals will lapse by midnight and will be chaos as Britain has to negotiate the new trade deals with the countries or adher to world trade organisation tariffs.

chidali emi avutundo