రెండు రూపాయలకు కిలో బియ్యం పథకం

Undavalli

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

@3$% thamariki minimum 40 years back jarigina anyayalu thappa current affairs assalu dekhav emo... Eisenhower, Park Chung jamana dati 60 to 70 years datindi babu... everything i say everything changed ..

nee bhakti needi naa rationalism naadi.. lite teesko

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

and yet you call others slaves

Whats your point ? I call them slaves because they don't see even a single bad thing in their pilla congress leaders. I can list many things in which Dora was dead wrong. But majority pilla congress fans dont/wont. That is the reason. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, snoww said:

Whats your point ? I call them slaves because they don't see even a single bad thing in their pilla congress . I can list many things in which Dora was dead wrong. But majority pilla congress fans dont/wont. That is the reason. 

my point is even though you knew kaleswaram is not for sure viable, yet you support  the idea of shelling out 1 lakh crore rupees, and yearly 25k crores per maintance , which will for sure make Telangana bankrupt.

but you are front runner liking some idiotic post about giving some 2 rupees per KG rice for daily labor which was implemented 30 years back..

Who is slave here ? is my point

9 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

my point is even though you knew kaleswaram is not for sure viable, yet you support  the idea of shelling out 1 lakh crore rupees, and yearly 25k crores per maintance , which will for sure make Telangana bankrupt.

but you are front runner liking some idiotic post about giving some 2 rupees per KG rice for daily labor which was implemented 30 years back..

Who is slave here ? is my point

Keeping aside 2 Rs scheme was implemented well or not, It is a good scheme. Intension is good. I wont mind welfare schemes which involve giving food , healthcare etc to deserved.  I only liked the post which made fun of the famous argument that TG people ate good rice only after NTR. 

About Kaaleshwaram , I still stand on my word. geography of that area doesn't has another option. So its a option worth trying. But they definitely have to re-evaluate those maint expenses in future. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Keeping aside 2 Rs scheme was implemented well or not, It is a good scheme. Intension is good. I wont mind welfare schemes which involve giving food , healthcare etc to deserved.  I only liked the post which made fun of the famous argument that TG people ate good rice only after NTR. 

About Kaaleshwaram , I still stand on my word. geography of that area doesn't has another option. So its a option worth trying. But they definitely have to re-evaluate those maint expenses in future. 

And Kaaleshwaram project purpose if not just for irrigation . Its multiple purpose. It is also intended to use for Drinking water and industrial uses in future.