Need help for expired i94 questions

prathighat

Hey friends, 

Na wife H1b validity 2020 varaku undi, but last time india nunchi vachinappudu indian passport expire ayinantha varaku i94 ichadu. Now she got her new passport, but i94 renew cheyinchali ani teleedu and lawyers miss ayyaru kuda.

Now its been 80 days, lawyers out of country velli rammantunnaru. So vallu cheppindi Mexico. (Canada ki 3 weeks paduthundi VISA kosam so adi too late ani)

1. So is it a good idea for a 1 day cruise trip to mexico from Sandiago ? (we stay in bay area) 

2. Any experience with this situation.

3. And lawyers 60 days varaku i94 validity untundi annaru, but still fine with border crossing and getting new i94 ani chepparu.

NOTE: we have a 6 months old baby, so we need to take him too with his mom

1 minute ago, prathighat said:

Hey friends, 

Na wife H1b validity 2020 varaku undi, but last time india nunchi vachinappudu indian passport expire ayinantha varaku i94 ichadu. Now she got her new passport, but i94 renew cheyinchali ani teleedu and lawyers miss ayyaru kuda.

Now its been 80 days, lawyers out of country velli rammantunnaru. So vallu cheppindi Mexico. (Canada ki 3 weeks paduthundi VISA kosam so adi too late ani)

1. So is it a good idea for a 1 day cruise trip to mexico from Sandiago ? (we stay in bay area) 

3. And lawyers 60 days varaku i94 validity untundi annaru, but still fine with border crossing and getting new i94 ani chepparu.

Ba mexixo velli ra by road. oka roju lo iypotundi.. search AFDB there should be few links on how to get this done for i-94..

nothing to worry. Everything will be alright..

3 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Ba mexixo velli ra by road. oka roju lo iypotundi.. search AFDB there should be few links on how to get this done for i-94..

nothing to worry. Everything will be alright..

+1 San Diego or texas nundi chudu

You should do what your attorney said ASAP.

Other option is, you can go to local border security officer (mostly airports) and get it updated giving you new passport and approved H1 copy(Again check with you attorney on this).

Even I heard Mexico is good for this type of cases.

Make sure you don't delay it (if you stay more than 180 days with expired I94), it will be more tough to get this fixed.

local CBP officer tho try cheyi.... usually they only correct if there are any mistakes  ..

best option is to cross border ... i know few people who went to Cancun and returned  back on same day  to get new i94

Thanks everyone. planning with Mexico border. 

Yes lawyer kuda mexico ani cheppindi. And CBP before i94 (until 60 days) of expiration date chestharu ani chadiva.

Thanks for the info, process ayyaka will update here.

51 minutes ago, prathighat said:

Hey friends, 

did you try deferred inspection site??

they will update your i94 if you are lucky and officer understands the situation.

40 minutes ago, Run said:

local CBP officer tho try cheyi.... usually they only correct if there are any mistakes  ..

best option is to cross border ... i know few people who went to Cancun and returned  back on same day  to get new i94

50 minutes ago, afdb1122 said:

You should do what your attorney said ASAP.

Other option is, you can go to local border security officer (mostly airports) and get it updated giving you new passport and approved H1 copy(Again check with you attorney on this).

Even I heard Mexico is good for this type of cases.

Make sure you don't delay it (if you stay more than 180 days with expired I94), it will be more tough to get this fixed.

Local boarder security location in airports not always work.. 1 in 10k ala...

1 hour ago, prathighat said:

Hey friends, 

nothing to worry... she will all set.. just mee comfort choosukondi anthe

Hi, this is my first post but felt my experience might be helpful. I was in the same boat. I had a valid Visa till 2018 Nov but my Passport expired in 2017 March. So my i-94 was issued till March 2017. I later applied for the renewal and got a new passport. I contacted my Attorney to see my options to validate my I-94 and they advised me to travel out of the country to generate a new one. Before doing it, i thought of giving a shot at CBP office at my airport. Its the same office that processes Global entry n stuff. I explained that i renewed my passport and have a valid I-797A. The officer took the passport and I-797A and came back in 10 minutes with a new I-94 thats valid till 2019 Dec. They actually gave an year more, which could be accidental but i haven't had to travel out of country for it. I later traveled at least 3 times to India with out no issues and even for the H1b Renewal. 

3 hours ago, prathighat said:

Hey friends, 

Texas elpaso lo road daatu 3 hrs undu vachayi

5 minutes ago, Dreaming said:

Hi, this is my first post but felt my experience might be helpful. I was in the same boat. I had a valid Visa till 2018 Nov but my Passport expired in 2017 March. So my i-94 was issued till March 2017. I later applied for the renewal and got a new passport. I contacted my Attorney to see my options to validate my I-94 and they advised me to travel out of the country to generate a new one. Before doing it, i thought of giving a shot at CBP office at my airport. Its the same office that processes Global entry n stuff. I explained that i renewed my passport and have a valid I-797A. The officer took the passport and I-797A and came back in 10 minutes with a new I-94 thats valid till 2019 Dec. They actually gave an year more, which could be accidental but i haven't had to travel out of country for it. I later traveled at least 3 times to India with out no issues and even for the H1b Renewal. 

Gp

29 minutes ago, Dreaming said:

So my i-94 was issued till March 2017--> India stamping ki vellinapudu ala ichara I94 till Mar 2017 or H1b extension time lo na?

5 minutes ago, khabardar said:

So my i-94 was issued till March 2017--> India stamping ki vellinapudu ala ichara I94 till Mar 2017 or H1b extension time lo na?

I-797A lo i-94 was valid till Nov 2018. Madyalo I traveled to India and on arrival generate chesina i-94 lo they changed it to Passport expiry.