H1B, F2 visa rejection , help needed

shankibhai

Hi friends,

MY employer Applied H1B on March 2018, then On Apr 24 2018 it picked on the Lottery with Receipt number EACxxxxxxxxx, Got RFE on  Mid Aug 2018, Specialty occupation validity period (Submitted Aug End dated Purchase order), and query replied with same documents  adding percentage to job description and by mistake he added expired PO.  he provided client letter for 1 years and vendor letter for 3 years.. H1B case got denied on Mid of October... saying on your case we have requested for additional evidence regarding specialty occupation validity period, but you have provided same documents.. your specialty occupation ending Aug 2018.. so rejecting your case..

My Employer filed MTR (Motion to Reconsider), I have submitted new Documents this time with Employer letter, vendor letter, and PO with same end date till dec 2019. MTR Submitted  Nov 19th and Got New receipt number EACxxxxxxxxxx, case status changed to "case was received on november 20th" We received your Form I-20 B and since then nothing is changed...  MTR eppudu telustado telvadu (2- 12 months antunaru)

My Stem OPT period got expired on jan 11th 2019 and I joined a college in with Day1 cpt option and i am working now, here is the problem.. I am married and my wife is in india F2 visa rejected 3 times in the past, under 214B potentioal immigrant, visa officer told you have all the correct docs, try again(While I am on Stem OPT period)... now Applied again... Murthy law saying to put duration of stay as 18 as per new i-20.  india visa consultancy(Y-Axis Hyderabad) saying  put 3 weeks as duration of stay, as you are student (you should not sponsor visa) and  asked me to change sponsor to her father, as her father is sponsoring for the trip you have to put 3 weeks...

Anyone with similar issue got F2 Visa?? please help and suggest guys...

please provide valid suggestions only, if you dont have any suggestions, lite tesukondi... no jokes please...

7 minutes ago, shankibhai said:

Hi friends,

MY employer Applied H1B on March 2018, then On Apr 24 2018 it picked on the Lottery with Receipt number EACxxxxxxxxx, Got RFE on  Mid Aug 2018, Specialty occupation validity period (Submitted Aug End dated Purchase order), and query replied with same documents  adding percentage to job description and by mistake he added expired PO.  he provided client letter for 1 years and vendor letter for 3 years.. H1B case got denied on Mid of October... saying on your case we have requested for additional evidence regarding specialty occupation validity period, but you have provided same documents.. your specialty occupation ending Aug 2018.. so rejecting your case..

My Employer filed MTR (Motion to Reconsider), I have submitted new Documents this time with Employer letter, vendor letter, and PO with same end date till dec 2019. MTR Submitted  Nov 19th and Got New receipt number EACxxxxxxxxxx, case status changed to "case was received on november 20th" We received your Form I-20 B and since then nothing is changed...  MTR eppudu telustado telvadu (2- 12 months antunaru)

My Stem OPT period got expired on jan 11th 2019 and I joined a college in with Day1 cpt option and i am working now, here is the problem.. I am married and my wife is in india F2 visa rejected 3 times in the past, under 214B potentioal immigrant, visa officer told you have all the correct docs, try again(While I am on Stem OPT period)... now Applied again... Murthy law saying to put duration of stay as 18 as per new i-20.  india visa consultancy(Y-Axis Hyderabad) saying  put 3 weeks as duration of stay, as you are student (you should not sponsor visa) and  asked me to change sponsor to her father, as her father is sponsoring for the trip you have to put 3 weeks...

please provide valid suggestions only, if you dont have any suggestions, lite tesukondi... no jokes please...

As F-1 is temp visa....that could be the reason...u should have planned for f1 visa for her as well...safe option.

8 hours ago, shankibhai said:

Hi friends,

Broi have a friend who had the issues.. finally he got his h1 ladt year and she is here now.. 

f2 oksari reject avthe chala kastam ani vinna.. Good luck..

7 hours ago, Run said:

job chesthundha me wife india lo?   if yes... you can show that she will continue her job in india after staying with you for few weeks...

His intention is to have her wife here in US with him anukunta not just like a fee weeks vacation i guess..

12 hours ago, shankibhai said:

Hi friends,

feel very bad for u...nii pella india nuvu US..hand job is ur technology..right