Carrying 3 laptops to Hyderabad

SirRavindraJadeja

Guys can I carry 3 laptops ? 1 in checking 2 in back pack ?

Or just 2 laptops in backpack. ? With no checking laptop 

Problem is I am working remote and my worklaptop can go bad because of local power issues so carrying backup laptop 

And personnel laptop for my use.  Is it allowed or customs will charge customs duty 

Just now, Mitron said:

Macbook Pro teesukellu bro

My personal laptop is expensive than MacBook pro..gaming laptop..very heavy too.. I don't want customs guy take advantage and ask me to pay customs duty.. cost of laptop is around 3000$ customised... So rangu paduddhi if they ask me to pay tax

33 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Guys can I carry 3 laptops ? 1 in checking 2 in back pack ?

Or just 2 laptops in backpack. ? With no checking laptop 

Problem is I am working remote and my worklaptop can go bad because of local power issues so carrying backup laptop 

ఈ మాటలు ఆ customs వాళ్ళకి చెప్పు ..you will be safe ..

And personnel laptop for my use.  Is it allowed or customs will charge customs duty 

31 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Picha lite. Valla concentration on gold meeda ne. But check in lo laptop veyaku. They will put X mark on the bag and with that customers ninnu side ki pilustaru

+1 good post

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

Picha lite. Valla concentration on gold meeda ne. But check in lo laptop veyaku. They will put X mark on the bag and with that customers ninnu side ki pilustaru

agree..last time i took google home and some other electronics in the check-in bag and chalk tho mark chesaru..I simply rubbed it off with a wet wipe...

Just now, boeing747 said:

agree..last time i took google home and some other electronics and chalk tho mark chesaru..I simply rubbed it off with a wet wipe...

nuvvu ante medhavi bro andariki antha burra undali ga