Idi too much... dooms day predicted... watch completely to tell the correct answer

afacc123

36 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

lol..eedio chusi answer chese antha talent ledu baa

Actually I thought there was an other prediction that I saw earlier that once trump is the president there is going to a serious financial fluctuation which was again predicted by Simpson’s maybe I might have confused that with him being shown as the president even before he came one 

2 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Paatha video no

But the facts have happened ain’t that obvious??

or is it all staged that far along beyond for the American audience or Americans are so powerful to look into the future at that level of advancement with such clarity and things later happen 

3 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

But the facts have happened ain’t that obvious??

or is it all staged that far along beyond for the American audience or Americans are so powerful to look into the future at that level of advancement with such clarity and things later happen 

True, they happened.

4 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

True, they happened.

Well that is what is shown but how did that happen ? Are the simpsons story writer bhramarshis who can envision stories going to happen in future 

23 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

once trump is the president there is going to a serious financial fluctuation which was again predicted by Simpson’s maybe I might have confused that with him being shown as the president even before he came one 

Obama president ayyinappudu kuda financial fluctuations goram ga unnayi because of recession. @TRUMP time much better