మోదీ(సీబీఐ) X (పోలీస్‌)దీదీ

snoww

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

antha ledu kaka...sharada chitfund, rose chit fund, narada tapes controversy la motham TMC leadership vundi including mamatya Banerjee...

manchidi ayindi that CBI faced backlash and now they filed a plea with SC....now, there is no going back and SC monitoring la m=nadustadi...initial jhatka etlaina estadis upreme court but eventually will order the state government to co-operate with the proble, lekapothe contempt of court kinda lopala esi padestaru

Yeah u know she is guilty.... I doubt SC also ... liberal ecosystem is still strong in highest court of India 🇮🇳 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sonybravia

• bhaigan

• snoww

• rrc_2015

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Yeah u know she is guilty.... I doubt SC also ... liberal ecosystem is still strong in highest court of India 🇮🇳 

I second you....Modi lanti vallu, Didi lanti vallu nyayasthanani marchesthamu ante kudaradu, rule of law anedi eppudu strongane untadi , dani evaru emi cheyyaleru and peekaleru kuda

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

antha ledu kaka...sharada chitfund, rose chit fund, narada tapes controversy la motham TMC leadership vundi including mamatya Banerjee...

manchidi ayindi that CBI faced backlash and now they filed a plea with SC....now, there is no going back and SC monitoring la m=nadustadi...initial jhatka etlaina estadis upreme court but eventually will order the state government to co-operate with the proble, lekapothe contempt of court kinda lopala esi padestaru

Yes... SC CBI favor lo isthundhi....

2 hours ago, rrc_2015 said:

danine deep state antaru....

I don't support WB govt overaction here, but Modi gaadiki eesaari baagaa bokka padelaa undi, better Jaggad also moves along with third front, leka pothe CM ayyi kooda laabham ledu

8 hours ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Asalu enti eee dourbhagyam....asalu post independent India lo intha misuse of federal agencies eppudu jaraga ledu. Mamata kuda defend chesukundi dantlo elanti tappu ledu

asalu evanni chustuntey US Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats cheppindi nijam ayyetattu undi.

Entidhi brother misuse, meeku sudden ga ippude gurtochindhaa ??

Idhantha vachindhi Congress nunche kadha, vaalu starting nunchi strict ga vundi vunte country motham follow ayyevaalu, ippudu evadu badithe vaadu ishtamochinatlu aadukuntunnaru CBI ni... 

Mamata defend chesdhantlo thappu ledhaa ?? Enni scams unnayo thelusaa eeme meedha ?? Modi ki against kaabatti support cheyatam correct kaadhu bro - Thappu lenappudu endhuku protest cheyatam, they will be proved guilty only if CBI have the evidence right ??

The way she is blocking CBI is a shameful act !!!

1 minute ago, kingcasanova said:

I don't support WB govt overaction here, but Modi gaadiki eesaari baagaa bokka padelaa undi, better Jaggad also moves along with third front, leka pothe CM ayyi kooda laabham ledu

No bro, Modi is very smart , they even know her tactics and he got what he wanted now for elections in WB...

6 hours ago, bhaigan said:

I second you....Modi lanti vallu, Didi lanti vallu nyayasthanani marchesthamu ante kudaradu, rule of law anedi eppudu strongane untadi , dani evaru emi cheyyaleru and peekaleru kuda

You mean in books only, right ??

Realistic ga asalu mana courts okka case ayina on time lo with proper justice ichaara ?? ( in case of big head cases i am talking)..

TMC and Mamata Banerjee has struck unnessasary and unpleasentful issues with BJP. 

In Bengal, this may be a positive for bengalis but for voters out of Bengal, this may help BJP to gather better number. 

In between CBI and state bureaucracy, CM has intervened unnessasarily. Chief Secretary should have handled the matter. 

It seems Rajnath singh has enquired the issue with the state Governor already. 

Bengal needs to get rid of TMC, these people are vultures who preyed ok chit fund monies from common people’s savings...this is a heinous crime and should be prosecuted. 

Entire TMC is connected with these scams..rose chitfund and sharada scam..

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

TMC and Mamata Banerjee has struck unnessasary and unpleasentful issues with BJP. 

In Bengal, this may be a positive for bengalis but for voters out of Bengal, this may help BJP to gather better number. 

In between CBI and state bureaucracy, CM has intervened unnessasarily. Chief Secretary should have handled the matter. 

It seems Rajnath singh has enquired the issue with the state Governor already. 

Bengal needs to get rid of TMC, these people are vultures who preyed ok chit fund monies from common people’s savings...this is a heinous crime and should be prosecuted. 

Entire TMC is connected with these scams..rose chitfund and sharada scam..

kaani timing correct ga ledu, elechans mundara centre CBI ni baagaa misuse chesthunnaadu ane message janaalloki succesful ga reach avuthondi, it will create negative impact.

people have observed how they played games in TN after jayalalitha's death

1 hour ago, sonybravia said:

Entidhi brother misuse, meeku sudden ga ippude gurtochindhaa ??

Idhantha vachindhi Congress nunche kadha, vaalu starting nunchi strict ga vundi vunte country motham follow ayyevaalu, ippudu evadu badithe vaadu ishtamochinatlu aadukuntunnaru CBI ni... 

Mamata defend chesdhantlo thappu ledhaa ?? Enni scams unnayo thelusaa eeme meedha ?? Modi ki against kaabatti support cheyatam correct kaadhu bro - Thappu lenappudu endhuku protest cheyatam, they will be proved guilty only if CBI have the evidence right ??

The way she is blocking CBI is a shameful act !!!

I am not supporting mamatha you still feel modi didn't misused cbi ?