need honest help..Thanks

budgetpadbhanabam

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

my brother did his MS from startford university and   ehonebee  is approved in ms category before regular category is closed.  Now he filed for extension and worried about news that people getting denials on non profit univ. I have below 3 questions. 

1. do you think he can defend his case using the policy memo given below that USCIS should have moved his petition to regular quota since regular quota is open when his h1b is approved.

2. do you or any of your contacts did got a query and saved using this clause(please no anta.com).   

3. any attorney who did handled these kind of cases and got it clared.

Please please help us.

Thanks guys in advance. i know its his mistake to join the univ but this mistake is already happened so now please dont start suggestions divert this thread. 

Naa masth mandhi dosth lo nenu vinna cases chaala rare.. but direct friends evaru defend cheyale vaallu later applied aa time ki lekunde quota.

On 2/13/2019 at 11:04 AM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

my brother did his MS from startford university and   ehonebee  is approved in ms category before regular category is closed.  Now he filed for extension and worried about news that people getting denials on non profit univ. I have below 3 questions. 

1. do you think he can defend his case using the policy memo given below that USCIS should have moved his petition to regular quota since regular quota is open when his h1b is approved.

2. do you or any of your contacts did got a query and saved using this clause(please no anta.com).   

Please please help us.

Thanks guys in advance. i know its his mistake to join the univ but this mistake is already happened so now please dont start suggestions divert this thread. 

he should be fine if apprvl dt is before rglr quta close dt

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, InSearch said:

how mine or AFDB opinion matters?

On a safer note, I would say try Murthy's

opinion kadhu bhayya evaru aina ila face chesthe vala attroney ni contact chedham ani anthe. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Please please help us.

Ltt

mee brother property sangati enti??

On 2/13/2019 at 11:04 AM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Skip

Please please help us.

And what your parents did to you ?