Can women be more educated and/or earn more in an Indian family?

DrBeta

Just now, Vaddumoguda said:

general ga or leka nee personal aa. ?general aithe ekkadunnav man lot of women are in good positions not 50 50 but atleast ther r there. 

What I meant is in a given family, wife compared to husband. 

My mom earned more than my dad at a point in life as she got promotions faster later my father got promotions and was in much better positions . Understanding unte couple ki picha light . I am talking about late 80’s inka Ippudu picha light . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

My mom earned more than my dad at a point in life as she got promotions faster later my father got promotions and was in much better positions . Understanding unte couple ki picha light . I am talking about late 80’s inka Ippudu picha light . 

But what about household chores?

48 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

But what about household chores?

when my mom worked in different place leavung at 5 am and coming back at 11:30 PM he used to drop and pick up everyday from railway station and cooked every day. He did this for 3 yrs.  

They always shared their responsibilities. My dad is too awesome that i find it so hard to like a guy now. I try to see his qualities in the guy i meet. 

Manushullo untundi a balance tappite egos to kottukuntaru. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amrita said:

when my mom worked in different place leavung at 5 am and coming back at 11:30 PM he used to drop and pick up everyday from railway station and cooked every day. He did this for 3 yrs. 

They always shared their responsibilities. My dad was too awesome that i find it so hard to like a guy now. I try to see his qualities in the guy i meet. 

Wow! That sounds amazing. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

They always shared their responsibilities. My dad is too awesome that i find it so hard to like a guy now. I try to see his qualities in the guy i meet. 

True that