Can women be more educated and/or earn more in an Indian family?

DrBeta

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

A bimbo with a rich dad doesn't qualify as a women who is smarter/earns more unless she is making her own money.

a lot of smart women don't like me. what can i do? They prefer someone tall, good looking, etc. 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

A bimbo with a rich dad doesn't qualify as a women who is smarter/earns more unless she is making her own money.

yeah.. my wife is a million times smarter than I am. I'm proud of my wife. her personality is something I wish lot more people in the world had.

for starters, she doesn't give a fcuk what others think. 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

a lot of smart women don't like me. what can i do? They prefer someone tall, good looking, etc. 

Valla preference adagale ba, ne preference adiga. I feel like a lot of men feel more confident about themselves if their wife is not as smart as them (aka are intimidated if their wife is making more money) I don't have any proof to say this, I want to know what people think about this. 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

If you mean, am I intimidated by a bossy and successful woman? yes, I am. I hate such guys too. I keep both guys and girls like that at arms length. and would never have a relationship beyond work with those who are obsessed with success.

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Valla preference adagale ba, ne preference adiga. I feel like a lot of men feel more confident about themselves if their wife is not as smart as them (aka are intimidated if their wife is making more money) I don't have any proof to say this, I want to know what people think about this. 

I already told you my wife is extremely smart. and kind. and gorgeous.

especially the kind part. I prefer kind women. success has side effects. try to observe.

Not just women, men are equally incorrigible if they are too successful.

Just now, uttermost said:

I already told you my wife is extremely smart. and kind. and gorgeous.

especially the kind part. I prefer kind women. success has side effects. try to observe.

Not just women, men are equally incorrigible if they are too successful.

Ufff 🙄

11 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I think relationships are not meant to be. They are fleeting.

I don't mind a successful woman/man/transgender.. but to think its easy to share your life with someone obsessed with success, is kind of neglecting a few details.

earning more than the hubby is a small thing. its inconsequential.

I'm saying all this, because I've dated a few girls, who were high flying coders, and even though I admired them, I found its impossible to live with them.

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ufff 🙄

I hate people who are obsessed with material stuff ba. i would definitely stay away from a girl who is career oriented. but for reasons that are different from a normal male chauvinist. because I stay away from such guys too.

3 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I don't mind a successful woman/man/transgender.. but to think its easy to share your life with someone obsessed with success, is kind of neglecting a few details.

What details? 

Just now, DrBeta said:

What details? 

like, they coming in the way of what you want to achieve. because they want to achieve something else.

in such a situation the loudest/most cunning person in the relationship wins the battle.

and the loser will be bitter until he/she moves out of the relationship.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I hate people who are obsessed with material stuff ba. i would definitely stay away from a girl who is career oriented. but for reasons that are different from a normal male chauvinist. because I stay away from such guys too.

Ok. Please stay away from me then.