Can women be more educated and/or earn more in an Indian family?

DrBeta

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

like, they coming in the way of what you want to achieve. because they want to achieve something else.

in such a situation the loudest/most cunning person in the relationship wins the battle.

and the loser will be bitter until he/she moves out of the relationship.

I don't know which voice is louder, I feel that the man's voice is louder most of the times. 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I don't know which voice is louder, I feel that the man's voice is louder most of the times. 

yes. it absolutely is. 

the thing I'm trying to say is, the economic system we live in, is a competitive one, not a collaborative system. It naturally spills over to relationships too.

people take hierarchies too seriously these days. When I said I don't like ambitious women, I meant ambitious women like Indra Nooyi.

I would absolutely love an ambitious woman professor in anthropology, because she always has something interesting to tell me. that's my wife. hehe.. her ambition is in directions other than in money.

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Men are the best manipulators in a relationship.

I hope more and more women wake up to these manipulations and leave those fcukers, and find someone who's cool and level headed.

• Like 1

the thing I'm saying is, Indra nooyi is not better than a male boss.

humans should work towards systems without bosses.

personal relationships will improve million fold if such a system is found, and it works.

sadly, its mocked as utopia, and we are stuck with a system created by man, to satisfy his need for domination.

51 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Men's world view must be defeated, if you are aiming for a fairer and a more cooperative world.

it must be defeated by finding other systems that work.

stop dreaming! thats never gonna happen...

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

This is just unfortunate. 

It is not because that's how it is and will be...

you can set an example by doing it and educate your friends and family..and see how many take your advise.

5 minutes ago, user789 said:

It is not because that's how it is and will be...

you can set an example by doing it and educate your friends and family..and see how many take your advise.

By doing what?