Can women be more educated and/or earn more in an Indian family?

DrBeta

3 hours ago, uttermost said:

Indian men don't prefer women smarter than them.

sometimes women too don't prefer men who are from lower background than they are.

but if you take low income households, women are sometimes the sole bread earners in many families. upper middle classes ki vasthey ee preference kanipisthundi.

I agree about first part . Konta mandi indian men can’t take it if the girl is independent smart and earns more than them . 

Just now, Amrita said:

I agree about first part . Konta mandi indian men can’t take it if the girl is independent smart and earns more than them . 

Anti feminist antava

1 hour ago, user789 said:

It is not because that's how it is and will be...

you can set an example by doing it and educate your friends and family..and see how many take your advise.

it won't be like that forever.

ofcourse people won't take advice, but they react to situations. create a situation where they have no other way, and they will first be a defeated person, and then get used to it. hehe..

I promise when all white collar jobs are automated, men's ability to find easy work for high pay diminishes, so will a man's ego. 

I look forward to that world. a world with a new set of problems, where atleast men won't rule. because, you know we'll have biohacking too. hehe..

and nobody will dare mess with another. i mean, that's where men get their strength from, right? the propensity for violence. when you take that away, what's to choose between a man and a woman? 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

it won't be like that forever.

ofcourse people won't take advice, but they react to situations. create a situation where they have no other way, and they will first be a defeated person, and then get used to it. hehe..

I promise when all white collar jobs are automated, men's ability to find easy work for high pay diminishes, so will a man's ego. 

I look forward to that world. a world with a new set of problems, where atleast men won't rule. because, you know we'll have biohacking too. hehe..

and nobody will dare mess with another. i mean, that's where men get their strength from, right? the propensity for violence. when you take that away, what's to choose between a man and a woman? 

I don't know if it's just the physique that distinguishes them really. If you teach a girl to take a beating and a boy to not cry, ofcourse they're going to turn out the way they are. Men get their strength from believing that they have strength. If a woman believes in herself and she is taught to believe in her strength, she would also have the propensity to violence. I don't think it has anything to do with physique.