Can women be more educated and/or earn more in an Indian family?

DrBeta

3 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

I support humanism no feminism kaka

Me too . I am also saying don’t be male chauvinist. Cheppi cheppi vosukochindi feminism is supporting oppressed women not being anti men . 

E Db lo enni sarlu cheppina ardham chesukore ? More men should be feminist if world has to be a better place to live . 

Just now, DrBeta said:

I don't know if it's just the physique that distinguishes them really. If you teach a girl to take a beating and a boy to not cry, ofcourse they're going to turn out the way they are. Men get their strength from believing that they have strength. If a woman believes in herself and she is taught to believe in her strength, she would also have the propensity to violence. I don't think it has anything to do with physique.

I didn't say its the physique. Its what they are taught. all hard labour that men used to do are now done by machines, leaving men to just flex muscles in political, and personal ways. 

woman, even if she believes in herself, cannot match a man in strength. lets not talk rare cases. 

strength is not the only thing that defines man, but the world he built, he built it carefully to benefit him showing his strength around. ofcourse on top of that, we have several layers of protection, like misogyny etc, that men consciously built to benefit them.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I didn't say its the physique. Its what they are taught. all hard labour that men used to do are now done by machines, leaving men to just flex muscles in political, and personal ways. 

woman, even if she believes in herself, cannot match a man in strength. lets not talk rare cases. 

strength is not the only thing that defines man, but the world he built, he built it carefully to benefit him showing his strength around. ofcourse on top of that, we have several layers of protection, like misogyny etc, that men consciously built to benefit them.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/11/the-weaker-sex-science-that-shows-women-are-stronger-than-men

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

does that link disprove what I said? It mentions longevity, not physical strength.

and women doing same physical work doesn't make them equal in strength to a man, when they fight.

Yes. men derive their social strength with the threat of violence. without that, men are no way superior to woman. we have to take that away from the men, and tame that beast.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

does that link disprove what I said? It mentions longevity, not physical strength.

and women doing same physical work doesn't make them equal in strength to a man, when they fight.

Yes. men derive their social strength with the threat of violence. without that, men are no way superior to woman. we have to take that away from the men, and tame that beast.

Why do you think women don't threaten with violence? Are they not capable?

9 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

okay you meant, 'hard labour' was done by women too.. but what about industrial societies until the 21th century? the link talks about hunter gatherer societies.

anyway, I'm too tired to argue this. I'll do it later. I don't think you differ much from what I said. I don't understand the specifics of your disagreement.

I'll catch you later.

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

Why do you think women don't threaten with violence? Are they not capable?

they are conditioned to be in a particular way. but they are capable of violence too.

I can pick examples in history where women joined men in battles against large armies. but it won't disprove that women have lesser inclination towards violence than men. Its just a normal observation.

Just now, sarita said:

Lol.. what is this stupid question. My mom is the sole breadwinner for my family and earns a lot more than my father.

She is beautiful, strong , independent. WOMAN CAN BE EVERYTHING.

In an idea world, yes. But what about the ones that don't do what they want to do

7 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

In an idea world, yes. But what about the ones that don't do what they want to do

ideal world kadu, my mom is real. nenu reality gurinche talking

for rest of the women, all they need is an opportunity, support from their family

mana indian society lo boys ki iche importance atleast 10% ana girls ki ichi unte, ivlaa elanti qsns post chese situation vachedi kadu