Can women be more educated and/or earn more in an Indian family?

DrBeta

5 hours ago, uttermost said:

a lot of smart women don't like me. what can i do? They prefer someone tall, good looking, etc. 

don't you prefer slim, fair and beautiful girls? It goes the same way.

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Me too . I am also saying don’t be male chauvinist. Cheppi cheppi vosukochindi feminism is supporting oppressed women not being anti men . 

E Db lo enni sarlu cheppina ardham chesukore ? More men should be feminist if world has to be a better place to live . 

Sis, all women are basically oppressed. In this rotten world, these men even make up laws that control our reproductive rights.

Feminism is advocating the equality of women. Stating women have equal rights in everything as much as men.

2 hours ago, sarita said:

don't you prefer slim, fair and beautiful girls? It goes the same way.

where does it look like I was complaining? he was insistent that I answer a specific part of the question with personal experience. I said that most girls that you people consider smart won't give me the 2nd look. I consider different kind of girls, smart. 

I prefer girls with a quick wit, and adventurous and independent attitude. These girls are almost always beautiful in my eyes. and I, handsome to them. I don't have to look for slim, fair or whatever. i don't care about all that.

I said i don't have experience with women who are considered normally beautiful. I avoid those type. and they avoid me too.. its mutual.

2 hours ago, sarita said:

Sis, all women are basically oppressed. In this rotten world, these men even make up laws that control our reproductive rights.

Feminism is advocating the equality of women. Stating women have equal rights in everything as much as men.

yes. all women are oppressed simply by the weight of expectations placed on them. that's why independent women who don't conform to any culture - including consumerist culture, are sexy.

I especially like women who have piercing all over their body, and those who dress up as goth, change their hair color often, have a dozen tatoos, string along multiple men, sleep with half of them, and are kind to others. Yeah.. that part is very important. She can't be an asshole.

lot of activist type women are assholes to others. and justify their assholery.  if the girl is an asshole because she's tired, or by accident, and is willing to admit that she was being an asshole, then she's awesome.

I have a crush on her. and flirt with her.

6 hours ago, uttermost said:

I wait for the day when guys like Arjun Reddy are treated as trash :) 

in fact I'll do my bit to move it as closer as I possibly can. hehe..

thats a movie character.. real live lo undav.. nee age entha.. grow up ra pilla pookha

3 hours ago, Ram30 said:

thats a movie character.. real live lo undav.. nee age entha.. grow up ra pilla pookha

emo ra.. ee db ki ochey daaka nee lanti daddamma lu untaaru ani kooda telvadu naaku.

may be correct ga oka 10 chamchalu dorikithey Arjun Reddy nuvvey kooda aypothav anukunta.. neelo fire, erripookatvam clear ga kanipisthunnai ra.

6 minutes ago, Ram30 said:

1st page nice ga disco start ayyindi kada anukunte uttermundamopi gaadu enter ayyi as usual penta chesadu

chinna pillal laaga disco cheyyatamey neeku kaavaali ani cheppu.. malli naa age entha anta.. lol.

2 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Ne thoughts cheppu bhayya

mana desam lo abbai ki earn cheyalanna pressure untundi.. wife ki job unna lekapoyina husband ki job lekapothe mana society comments start settundi.. so when u say "indian family" there will be some predefined attributes to guys and girls.. which can't be removed..

coming to me, I see my spouse as an extension of me.. so if she is more educated,  my knowledge circle is bigger.. her earning will make my bank balance will be bigger.. andulo baadha padataniki emundi.. 

Just now, Ram30 said:

mana desam lo abbai ki earn cheyalanna pressure untundi.. wife ki job unna lekapoyina husband ki job lekapothe mana society comments start settundi.. so when u say "indian family" there will be some predefined attributes to guys and girls.. which can't be removed..

coming to me, I see my spouse as an extension of me.. so if she is more educated,  my knowledge circle is bigger.. her earning will make my bank balance will be bigger.. andulo baadha padataniki emundi.. 

wow. what a matured argument. lol. em chadukunnav ra? hehe..

Just now, uttermost said:

wow. what a matured argument. lol. em chadukunnav ra? hehe..

orey mundamopi.. prati thread ni continuous posts tho saavadengaku.. idivaraku kuda seppa.. just post 2-3 replies and go.. kasto kusto posts ese threads kuda penta chestunnav.. 

Just now, Ram30 said:

orey mundamopi.. prati thread ni continuous posts tho saavadengaku.. idivaraku kuda seppa.. just post 2-3 replies and go.. kasto kusto posts ese threads kuda penta chestunnav.. 

db antey post lu esthaar raa.. nee laaga langa chinchukotaaniki live webcam vaadu, 10paisalanna osthaay... lol.