YCP backs modi.. when bjp fails to do so... lol..

psycopk

1 hour ago, jessee_bb said:

Hatred tho kallu moosukupoina meek yenta kaavalo ante vinabaduthundhi. Listen to his complete statement 

Maaku em kavalo Ade tisukuntaru..

Ani antunna devudi biddalu

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

I dont  have any respect to the country after what they did to my state.. in so called parliament...  india or some other country

terrorist attack ni andaru kandistunaru.. but we cant let bjp use this for vote bank politics keeping country's security at stake....

bodi is a cheap asshole.. he can go any low... why cant he show the proof?? whats stopping him??  with all the techonology avaiable how hard is it??

asalu article 370 radu cheyali ani bill enduku peta ledu?? loksabha lo?? ram mandir kosam loksabha lo bill enduku petledu??

ee na kodukulaki.. anni elections mundu gurthuku vastai... cheap politicians..

agree with you bro... 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

Vallu accept cheste nee credibility ekkada undi samara??? 911 appudu 30-40 terrorist orgs claim chesukunai.. 

Why would anyone loose credibility when a organization comes forward accepting responsibility the very next day? Of course it's a failure and loss of credibility of the central Govt because of this incident itself.

Also during 911, actually for quite some time no organization accepted responsibility. If i remember correctly some radio excerpts, lead to OBL.

I was visiting my parents in Jammu when the Kargil war broke out. Then the initial story line was somewhat similar that there were non state actors. The usual Paki tactic is to push non state actors, it was un-imaginable that the Pak light infantry regiment would move in.With a neighbor like Pak , it's a problem that refuses to go away.Hopefully things change for the better

Peace