Desi Autism Kid

infoseeker786

1 hour ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

Ma cousin vala 4 year old son ki  ki mild autism undi ani ikkada doctors evaluate chesi chepparu and they suggested speech and Behaviour therapies.The kid is mainly lacking speech and social skills.My cousins are in a dilemma whether to take him to India or stay in USA.They feel kids can improve speech and social skills better in India as there is much scope for social interactions in India compared to USA.They want to enroll him in a preschool in India.But they are also thinking that the kid might miss the therapies in US as therapies in India are not of same standard.Have you seen any such kids improving after going to India.Please share your thoughts

One of my frnd had same issues...Kid(4+ I guess) had speech delay and other minor issues. They moved to India and joined him for speech therapy there..last I heard was Kid started speaking small words and therapist told them to stay there for some more time as environment plays vital role in fast improvement and also told that they are getting kids with this kind of speech delay and other issues more from indian ppl living in abroad.

4 minutes ago, sarita said:

what is the root cause of this, us lo ne ekuva enduku untundi? 

Not much socializing there vaunty. Everyone busy with personal lives and space. Child barely gets attention like in India.

6 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Not much socializing there vaunty. Everyone busy with personal lives and space. Child barely gets attention like in India.

pregnent women are exposed to more chemicals, stress here unlike India, may be they should go for genetic screening of the embryo and identify these defects before birth itself. 

1 minute ago, sarita said:

pregnent women are exposed to more chemicals, stress here unlike India, may be they should go for genetic screening of the embryo and identify these defects before birth itself. 

autism cannot be detected during pregnancy  sarita garu

3 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Propaganda vaunty, how is it getting cured when they are moving to India then?

I don't think they're getting cured, just talking, socializing doesn't mean they're normal. You should gauze their IQ how fast can they recollect, memorize, solve problems. 

7 hours ago, sarita said:

exposed to chemicals here in US? i am confused. why do you think that ?