• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• H1_BLife

• TensionNahiLeneka

• H1BLife

• Smallpappu

Top Posters In This Topic

@H1_BLife , if I file a complaint you life will be in trouble, I know you are still a student may just started working. Is it really right thing to insult or spoil some like this? Did I do any harm to you or your famil? What kind of psycho mentality is this? Who has given right to use my photo without my permission? If you don’t remove my photo immediately I will definitely file a complaint, cops will hunt you down.

@H1_BLife , if I file a complaint you life will be in trouble, I know you are still a student may just started working. Is it really right thing to insult or spoil some like this? Did I do any harm to you or your famil? What kind of psycho mentality is this? Who has given right to use my photo without my permission? I am requesting you to remove my photo from this profile immediately or else, I will definitely file a complaint, you really don’t know how serious crime is this, you guys are thinking it might be a funny but your life will end behind the bars, cops will hunt you down.

6 minutes ago, H1BLife said:

@H1_BLife , if I file a complaint you life will be in trouble, I know you are still a student may just started working. Is it really right thing to insult or spoil some like this? Did I do any harm to you or your famil? What kind of psycho mentality is this? Who has given right to use my photo without my permission? I am requesting you to remove my photo from this profile immediately or else, I will definitely file a complaint, cops will hunt you down.

i think anonymous name. so it is tough to get him anukunta bro. 

21 minutes ago, H1BLife said:

@H1_BLife , if I file a complaint you life will be in trouble, I know you are still a student may just started working. Is it really right thing to insult or spoil some like this? Did I do any harm to you or your famil? What kind of psycho mentality is this? Who has given right to use my photo without my permission? If you don’t remove my photo immediately I will definitely file a complaint, cops will hunt you down.

Hello TG lo isthava AP lo isthava.

@TensionNahiLeneka bro there is limit for fun also, there are plenty of filthy language for my posts I didn’t even respond to anyone till now. I didn’t harm anyone in this forum but unnecessarily abusing me or someone for nothing why? Do we really grown up like this? I really respect students a lot, my fist video support students but what is this nonsense?

14 minutes ago, H1BLife said:

@H1_BLife , if I file a complaint you life will be in trouble, I know you are still a student may just started working. Is it really right thing to insult or spoil some like this? Did I do any harm to you or your famil? What kind of psycho mentality is this? Who has given right to use my photo without my permission? I am requesting you to remove my photo from this profile immediately or else, I will definitely file a complaint, you really don’t know how serious crime is this, you guys are thinking it might be a funny but your life will end behind the bars, cops will hunt you down.

Niku em pani va ekada? Yes I used boothulu here. How can u make a video on me @ChutiyaSaala

2 minutes ago, H1BLife said:

@TensionNahiLeneka bro there is limit for fun also, there are plenty of filthy language for my posts I didn’t even respond to anyone till now. I didn’t harm anyone in this forum but unnecessarily abusing me or someone for nothing why? Do we really grown up like this? I really respect students a lot, my fist video support students but what is this nonsense?

Ponile brother .. ekkuva heart ki theeskokandi. Virtual world kabatti meeru feel ayithe mimmalni inka Hurt cheyyalani chustharu.. as u said for few it’s a shunakanandham.. 

“nippulu chimmuthu ningiki ne yegiripothe

nibhidascharyam tho veeru.....

netthuru kakkukuntu nelaku ne ralipothe nirdhakshanyam ga veere” Sri Sri garu cheppina ee okka kavitha chalu janalu ela untaro cheppadaniki.. dB is just a tiny part in that 

4 minutes ago, H1BLife said:

emo bro. as of i know, internet world lo em chupinchina dawanam la pakipotadi. it might be good or bad. anyhow idi never ending discussion. good luck with @H1_BLife

@H1_BLife I think you don’t understand or not deserve for the respectful language, cops knows How to hunt you down  and how to find your IP Address. I am contacting them now. Cops will be knocking your door soon.