Amaravathi area land rates

ARYA

I think Penumaka Undavalli people are lucky they will get their whole land in acres back.. Also these villages are close to Vijayawada so they will develop automatically. Biggest losers will be people in interior villages far away from highway..

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Aithe direct details ivvu. Already dirct ga ammadaniki unnadu kada, evadu konte enti? 

Ilanti sollu kaburlu chala chusam vaadu telsu veedu telsu ani coloring icche vallu ani @erri engalappa telling

Already Cheppa gaa bro. Nammithe nammu , leka pothe ledu. Fekaali anukunte crores lo number seppochu.  

boothu kittu , baboru , tv lo interviews isthunna farmers kooda sollu septhu coloring isthunnaru antaav . 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Already Cheppa gaa bro. Nammithe nammu , leka pothe ledu. Fekaali anukunte crores lo number seppochu.  

boothu kittu , baboru , tv lo interviews isthunna farmers kooda sollu septhu coloring isthunnaru antaav . 

Evadu ennni peekina, nuvvu ediche antha emi thaggadhu le. TV lo unna vallandaru real raithulu, vallaki adhi okkate aadharam, dont take their pain as joke. 

If you comment someone's life, your life will be pathetic too one day and someone will laugh at it. 

• Upvote 1

Krishna Guntur districts lo land rates eppudu ekkuve undevi... i remember people talking about 1 acre costing more than a crore like 15-18 years ago... depending on the area...

ee capital valla inkaa paiki vellipoyaayi.. at par with hyd without any of the infrastructure and facilities of hyd... ippudu back to normal prices vasthayemoo.. 

only rich kakunda upper middle class kuda konchhemoo... 

6 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Evadu ennni peekina, nuvvu ediche antha emi thaggadhu le. TV lo unna vallandaru real raithulu, vallaki adhi okkate aadharam, dont take their pain as joke. 

If you comment someone's life, your life will be pathetic too one day and someone will laugh at it. 

Who made fun of them. You are angry when I posted that I know someone who said rates dropped and not able to sell. 

But same thing baboru , boothu kittu  TV lo daily septhe matram it's ok naa. Vallaki kooda message pettu. You fakers with pathetic life's Ani 

Think what ever you want. 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Who made fun of them. You are angry when I posted that I know someone who said rates dropped and not able to sell. 

But same thing baboru , boothu kittu  TV lo daily septhe matram it's ok naa. Vallaki kooda message pettu. You fakers with pathetic life's Ani 

Think what ever you want. 

I am not angry man. i am saying that i am ready to buy for 70 lakhs seriously as people are talking about yards now which is used to be acres earlier at that area. 

You are butt hurt to give those details donno why, are they there to sell or not? 

4 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I am not angry man. i am saying that i am ready to buy for 70 lakhs seriously as people are talking about yards now which is used to be acres earlier at that area. 

You are butt hurt to give those details donno why, are they there to sell or not? 

I don't want to give details because I don't know you in person, so don't trust you enough to share personal info online.

I only shared the story since someone brought up that topic. If you think it is fake, then you are welcome to have that opinion. 

Just now, snoww said:

I don't want to give details because I don't know you in person, so don't trust you enough to share personal info online. 

Dm if you want to sell. simple. If you wanna buy, you will do marketing simple. 

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Dm if you want to sell. simple. If you wanna buy, you will do marketing simple. 

neeku inka ardam katleda...notiki vachindi septam...details ivvamante nammite nammu ledante ledu antam..Image result for ade magic gif

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

neeku inka ardam katleda...notiki vachindi septam...details ivvamante nammite nammu ledante ledu antam..

Andhuke ga chivariki 420 gadu kuda flowers peduthunnadu vellaki

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

neeku inka ardam katleda...notiki vachindi septam...details ivvamante nammite nammu ledante ledu antam..Image result for ade magic gif

Tweet to boothu kittu and baboru for details. 

Also mention to them that they are living pathetic lives by spreading fake info that land prices dropped 30-40% and no one coming forward to buy. 

8 hours ago, pamogudu said:

Meeru reality ki theeskuraavalani try chesaaru but pulkas dream machine okka saari ekkaka digadam vundadhu ani thigh slapping. 

atla virtual reality lo viharistuu unte entha manchiga untundi man...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, snoww said:

Tweet to boothu kittu and baboru for details. 

Also mention to them that they are living pathetic lives by spreading fake info that land prices dropped 30-40% and no one coming forward to buy. 

Ask your depressed colleague to tweet noo

45 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Ask your depressed colleague to tweet noo

Not my need. I am not looking to buy real estate there.

Who ever wants to buy land there for cheap or who ever is getting offended by statement of decrease in prices , or who ever has doubts should do that.