how to retrieve i94 form older than 5 years

maximbady99

kwalling DB immigration experts

I was trying to retrieve my i94 form online , later found out that the current website offers I-94 form / travel info of past 5 years only.

I've been to US in Dec 2013, never been to India since then. Now that there was no travel history for last 5 years in my case. How can I get my I-94 form online ?

https://www.boundless.com/immigration-resources/get-copy-lost-i94-travel-record/

If you cannot locate either your passport containing your admission stamp and visa or your I-94 travel record, you may request these records from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), but the method you must follow depends on when you arrived in the United States:

• If you entered the United States before April 2013, you may request a replacement of your I-94 by submitting Form I-102 (officially called the “Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document”). You must mail your completed form to USCIS and pay a filing fee of $445.
  • If you entered the United States after April 2013, you may request a copy of your most recent I-94 and travel history from the past five years from CBP. There is no cost for this service.

Although the above options are the fastest ways to obtain your records, you may instead request the release of your records under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Processing this request, however, can take up to one year.

There are three ways to submit a FOIA request:

• Complete an online form. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) provides an online submission form that it will forward to USCIS once completed.
  • Complete a paper form. USCIS provides a paper form (G-639) for this procedure, as well, but it is generally not required. If you choose this option, you must follow the specific instructions on the form.
  • Write to USCIS. If you prefer, you can also write your request and mail or fax it to the National Records Center of USCIS.

If you choose the third option, you must submit your request with the following:

• Your full name, address, and phone number
  • A detailed description of the records you seek (be as specific as possible)
  • A statement of your willingness to pay any fees (currently up to $25) associated with the request
  • Your signature witnessed by a notary public

Boundless makes it easy to complete your green card application, guiding you through all the documents you need to submit. Learn how we can help you, or get started now.

@ekunadam_enkanna 

Bhayyaa, In my case I would fit in 

If you entered the United States after April 2013, you may request a copy of your most recent I-94 and travel history from the past five years from CBP. There is no cost for this service.

I tried to retrieve I-94 form online via most recent I-94 and travel history from the past five years from CBP links prior to posting the question here.

CBP website says we can view our United States arrival and departure history for the past 5 years only, which is irrelevant to my situation.

Any thoughts ?

2 hours ago, maximbady99 said:

@tacobell fan pathaa copies unnai bhayaaa. .... what do you intend to convey ?

Exit/Entry dates kosam aithe you can get it from Passport Stamps. I-94 may not be helpful prior 2013. 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

Exit/Entry dates kosam aithe you can get it from Passport Stamps. I-94 may not be helpful prior 2013. 

US nundi exit ayithe US airport lo exit stamp kottaru.  India lo both entry and exit ki stamp kodtaru. 

TS, did u come on student visa 5 years back? Ippudu kooda same visa meeda unnava or did u change to other visa   If you changed to other visa then your i-797 doc should have current I-94 at the bottom   You only need most recent I-94.  USA ki entry ayina stamp and india nundi exit ayina stamp passport lo untadi that is enough  

3 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

US nundi exit ayithe US airport lo exit stamp kottaru.  India lo both entry and exit ki stamp kodtaru. 

TS, did u come on student visa 5 years back? Ippudu kooda same visa meeda unnava or did u change to other visa   If you changed to other visa then your i-797 doc should have current I-94 at the bottom   You only need most recent I-94.  USA ki entry ayina stamp and india nundi exit ayina stamp passport lo untadi that is enough  

Exit stamp nduku undadu ba?? Nee travel lo ekkado oka dagara poe unte untundi ga??

5 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

India Entry -1 is US exit. Indulo pedda logic emi undi 

2 hours ago, Rajugadu said:

Y do u need? Neeku dates kavali ante entry and exit stamps no ur passport helps

EHH okati darakasthu kosam bhayyaa ... mesthri ee form kavalani ani tolded.

42 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Yeah I got in during Dec 2013, malli India ki pole. Still on F1 visa (STEM OPT)

Ehh Okati darakasthuu kosam mandatory emo ani worrying. Throw some light please