Indian ‘Dreamers’ Also Want a Shot at Staying in U.S.

tacobell fan

Preethi Konduri for all intents and purposes is a “dreamer": A junior in high school, she came to the U.S. from India when she was 5 and has lived in North Carolina for the past 10 years. She could get kicked out of the country when she turns 21.

But Konduri isn’t the type of immigrant contemplated by the Dream Act (H.R. 3440/S. 1615), legislation aimed at legalizing young, undocumented immigrants. She came on an H-4 visa as the dependent...

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/indian-dreamers-also-want-a-shot-at-staying-in-us

yeah their case is miserable..

ma team lo okari kooturu ki H1 pick aindi..she did engg in ivy league college though..

inkokariki correct koduku high school aipoye stage lo GC vachindi...

I like that gorl Preethi so much. She is well spoken, composed, super duper effort form their family. Attends so many townhalls, meets congressmen/women, speaks her heart. I met her in person along with her family during a session in DC. 

I hope other desi people will stand up for this. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I like that gorl Preethi so much. She is well spoken, composed, super duper effort form their family. Attends so many townhalls, meets congressmen/women, speaks her heart. I met her in person along with her family during a session in DC. 

I hope other desi people will stand up for this. 

Last line edaithe vundoo 

Ali%20venu.gif

40 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yeah their case is miserable..

ma team lo okari kooturu ki H1 pick aindi..she did engg in ivy league college though..

inkokariki correct koduku high school aipoye stage lo GC vachindi...

ilanti vaallaki ikkada vomerican boy friends/girl friends untaru kada already .. iga evaro okarni pelli cheskovali thondaraga @3$%

Just now, mettastar said:

ilanti vaallaki ikkada vomerican boy friends/girl friends untaru kada already .. iga evaro okarni pelli cheskovali thondaraga @3$%

Antha veasy kaadu kada marriage ante atleast they have to see each other for couple of years before getting married high school kagane pelli chesukunta before college ante desi parents kaadu evarikanna konchem kastam gane vuntadii. But idea bagane vundii 

17 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

They should keep on dreaming anthe ani antunna kevinusa from Swiss alps 

wow.. so @Amrita did buy him a European Honeymoon.. nice of her & good for him..

on the topic.. I feel really bad for the kid.. it is really tough to be in such an uncertain situation..