This is why I hate Congress and bjp

Sreeven

Just now, Shankara_Sastry said:

Good post brother ... PV gari lanti vallu puttadam mana adhrushtam ... congress Dhwara PM. Avvadam ayana dhuradhrushtam

Lekapothey pushpam batch dwara avvala man

Pv is universal leader

Pushpam batch politics cheyaru evaru

Telugu tejam pv 

When Nehru was the PM,  when Congress was in power every state, they had a simple formula: if PM belongs to the north, presidency goes to the south; and vice versa. Nehru had another thing for deputy presidency: give it to minorities, etc.

4 hours ago, Cool said:

Wonder if northies do not care how come he became a PM? 

Same doubt,also 30 states lo 1 pm means rest 29 ignored aa? UP has 80 mp seats vallu emanukovali mari? 

4 hours ago, Cool said:

Wonder if northies do not care how come he became a PM? 

Ikkada matter pm kaadu..pm aina tanaki party kani a lathkor bjp kani chanipothe kanisam respect ivvaledu..south lo vunna states entha income generate chestayo telusa..mana states madhya godavalu petti vallu enjoy chestaru...2004 lo when I was in north they called me madarasi, even I said I'm from Hyderabad adi manaki iche respect...vallaki e states ento kuda teliyadu..mana chetha Hindi chadivistaru vallu matram south lo okka language kuda nerchukoru e parsi gallu..

41 minutes ago, Katara said:

Same doubt,also 30 states lo 1 pm means rest 29 ignored aa? UP has 80 mp seats vallu emanukovali mari? 

Bodi gadi lanti pm vadhu

I think in a thread like this, we should observe and discuss the greatness and importance of P V Narasimha Rao...

Bashing Modi and Northies will not do any justice to P V Narasimha Rao.

Starting in 1991, about 300 million people have been lifted out of poverty. Nowhere in the world such a feat has happened. 

From hunger deaths to a nation where hunger deaths are now almost history....

The greatest miracle ever happened on earth...

Kudos to P V N R....Your thought and scope has helped millions to realize their dreams

The North belt has been voting as a unit and in a number game, the south stands divided...

Unfortunately until now, not even once the entire south has voted a block but the people dream of a PM from south...

We have seen once, Deve Gowda and we all know how it went....