B0ney kap00r gadu sudandi

user789

Man, looks like he didn't do it intentionally. he did only once and looks like he realized and removed his hand. if he really want to do it, why take off hand? 

JMO.

39 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Man, looks like he didn't do it intentionally. he did only once and looks like he realized and removed his hand. if he really want to do it, why take off hand? 

JMO.

+1

but i don't think so he realized it.. i think he was just casual and thought nothing wrong.. which is fine as long as the other person understands it.. which she did by her statement.. 

Maybe the old man is feeling lonely after the suspiciously accidental death of his beautiful wife sridevi.. Hope he gets his 300cr insurance money to survive & lead a basic life.. silent_I1 

1 hour ago, vatsayana said:

JMO.

Realized later he was on camera..

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

LOL.. its Urvashi Rautela... she is very cooperative so Boney took some chance ... moreover it was like a pat on the shoulder but he couldnt raise his hand coz of overweight I guess

Anthe antava..

18 minutes ago, MadMax_007 said:

Maybe the old man is feeling lonely after the suspiciously accidental death of his beautiful wife sridevi.. Hope he gets his 300cr insurance money to survive & lead a basic life.. silent_I1 

If he gets then he might put hands everywhere?

Pirra mida oka debba esindu le voi danike pedda chestunaru ma bali gadu aite open ga ne Anjali hands mida gichutadu stage mida song padkunta barre g tho geeta Madhuri ni nukutadu 

1 hour ago, pahelwan said:

Pirra mida oka debba esindu le voi danike pedda chestunaru ma bali gadu aite open ga ne Anjali hands mida gichutadu stage mida song padkunta barre g tho geeta Madhuri ni nukutadu 

Balio is exception....vadu manishi jaati kaadu.