Parents visiting please suggest

budgetpadbhanabam

my parents visting frm india for the first time and my father has high sugar(taking medication) and bp under control and my mother has some pre existing medical condition. Could you please suggest best insurance. They are always worried visiting us due to their health issues but i want to bring them here at-least once. Please suggest.

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

my parents visting frm india for the first time and my father has high sugar(taking medication) and bp under control and my mother has some pre existing medical condition. Could you please suggest best insurance. They are always worried visiting us due to their health issues but i want to bring them here at-least once. Please suggest.

Did they cheat you here in US also @budgetpadbhanabam

On 4/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

U have to buy before they leave india

https://www.uhc.com/individual-and-family/insurance-plans/travel-medical

2 minutes ago, vachesa said:

paatha threadlu anni enduku teestunaaru, information kosama investigation kosama?

Mod alert emo ani investigation chestunaru emo

Just now, Gud said:

That your parents are waste who Gabe birth to an idiot like you @budgetpadbhanabam

How about you piece of scum coming with fake ids and making comments. Do you really have guts to say this in front of man? As per your activity I can understand you have no life and always try to hide your miserable life trolling on others. Piece of like you can never progress. I joined this dB in 2013 and posted only Couple of times that too on serious issues. I am not a junk like you. Get a life you piece of .