AP Elections -2019 my view

psycopk

CBN has failed twice in last decade...2004 and 2009 lo intlo kurchopetinaru...

2014 lo...thanks fo bifurcation blues and confusion among voters, CBN just la bayatapadinadu...

anthe kani realistically public support emi pedaga ledu...

2019 la kuda...CBN is not going to have public support and if he does, just like 2014 with a slender margin...that will not mean acceptance at 100% levels.

5 minutes ago, Vickyrathod said:

adanta mak telavad CBN juice ayyipoyindi, Jail jagan is proven culprit

sare , so PK is always great antav antena? 

if yes, inka veellato enduku debate pettukoni? 

and veellato muchata petti em saadistav? 

41 minutes ago, psycopk said:

As you already know it is no big secret that i wish CBN to continue .. I am here to discuss why i support CBN and why not jagan or pavan.

Why cbn-

1)He is committed to give water through polavaram by end of dec.. maha aaite inko 6months.. but cant delay further.. where as others can take excuse to delay it by another 5years.

2) Attracting investments.. CBN lanti visionary and dynamic leaders tho decent enterpreniuers interact avali anukuntaru...  not whith some one who had 31 cases and good at destroying systems.

3) Capital region momentum will continue to grow., others dont event know what planning means.. dont know how to go further.

4) CBN ki idi last chance as active politician... karunanidi 90 yrs lokuda active gane unnadu ani adagochu... After this poll.. CBN is more of a consultant for TDP. So wanted to use his services for one more time.

-- thats it these are my main things.. nothing else.

Now jagan babu- Reasons for not supporting jagan

1) he failed as an opposition leader.

2) because of his undercurrent aggrement with chekka bodi .. bodi totally neglected AP.

3) investors will not show that much of an interest... ee kukka sai, brother anil gado.. leka pote nimmagadda lanti vallo ravali investors ga.. 

4) He is already proved he cant do anything against center.. inka lafangi gadi kalla meda kuda padatadu ani signals ichesadu... so i see a slave than a leader

now mana pk

1) intlo ladies ne handle cheyaleni vadu society ni handle chestadu ante nenu nammanu-- My personal opinion

2) oka vishyam etukunte... he miserably fails over and over to get it to a closure-- ade sagam panula sannasi

3) techi petukuna avesam... cinemalo baguntadi.. reality lo aa avesam karya roopam dalchali..

4) no strong cader.. he may be genuine.. but lacks what it takes... the way i see it vote of pk is vote gone waste..

---

Now your million dollar question.. what if cbn looses and jagan/PK wins?

As i said many times before.. I am not that worried this time around. CBN removed all my fears from 2014. Thank you CBN.  He got polavaram running at fast phase.

he got capital figured out.. he got water for delta.. (oh my god.. my biggest worries of all time.. Every farmer in delta literally should worship for this).

Who ever comes.. All the best

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nenu chepindi kuda ade kada...

neither its upto you to decide as to who will lead if not CBN..

no u said the below

Your assumption and approach is completely wrong Samara...keeping my political affiliation aside, it’s wiser CBN hangs up his boots. CBN has nothing to do with Polavaram, with or with out him, Polavaram will continue and complete perhaps,  CBN mishandled rehab which is going to cause delay in Polavaram, You will heat more about this delay by end of the year. 

@psyc0pk The biggest success of Jagan is keeping the Special Status issue alive. Babu has surrendered to Center and comprimised for a mere package. Do you really think Babu would have taken a U-Turn on Special Status, come out of Central Govt if not the persistence of Jagan?  Jagan is a fighter who gave a damn about so called Sonia Gandhi who was the strongest leader in the nation at that point. 

If you question his decision on not attending the Assembly, I agree. He has his own reasons like MLAs not being suspended and made ministers. He had Padayatra plans and used this as an excuse to not attend. 

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

business is different from politics.. USA culture lo family system ki pedaga importance ledu... indian system its not the case..  india lo personal life lo ila chesi baga success aaina poltician peru chepu... okati or rendu.. antakante ekuva vadu

Modi 

Modi nee eyes lo successful leader kaadu antey nenu emi cheppalenu inka. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

nenu chepindi kuda ade kada...

neither its upto you to decide as to who will lead if not CBN..

Then why tearing drayer everyday and indirectly supporting jagan reddy

Just now, Veeraveera said:

He is Stanford graduate man. What you talking. He is a genius 

Pakka lobbying jarigi untadhi. Lekapothe "Andhrapradesh is a country" ani speech lo cheppina aa matti brain gadi ki evadu icchedhi admission. 

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

no u said the below

Your assumption and approach is completely wrong Samara...keeping my political affiliation aside, it’s wiser CBN hangs up his boots. CBN has nothing to do with Polavaram, with or with out him, Polavaram will continue and complete perhaps,  CBN mishandled rehab which is going to cause delay in Polavaram, You will heat more about this delay by end of the year. 

Its an opinion. You need to read few more words before and after to understand the sense.

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

business is different from politics.. USA culture lo family system ki pedaga importance ledu... indian system its not the case..  india lo personal life lo ila chesi baga success aaina poltician peru chepu... okati or rendu.. antakante ekuva vadu

Karunanidhi - One of the most successful ones. With that said, I don’t think PK is a serious politician. 

Just now, Vickyrathod said:

Then why tearing drayer everyday and indirectly supporting jagan reddy

when did I support Jagan ?

I attack CBN...Does that mean I support Jagan ?

Just now, Sizzler said:

Karunanidhi - One of the most successful ones. With that said, I don’t think PK is a serious politician. 

Karunanidhi had no option, He could not afford to make Stalin as CM fearing a rebellion from Madurai strongman and elder son Azhagiri..

Out of compulsion, ae dikku leka...

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

I think Karunanidhi never left/divorced wives. He married multiple times though. 

Just now, snoww said:

I think Karunanidhi never left/divorced wives. He married multiple times though. 

Tamil Nadu, It is pretty common.

common in the sense, not every household but pretty much accepted...like when you say you have two wives, no one gets shocked as they do in other places.