AP Elections -2019 my view

psycopk

36 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

According halwa poo kcr is the right person to handle ap.

Hawla evadi support chestaadu vaadike telivadu. CBN ni PK ni non stop tidtune untaadu kaani Jagan ki support kaadu antaadu. confused soul

2 minutes ago, Vickyrathod said:

Hawla evadi support chestaadu vaadike telivadu. CBN ni PK ni non stop tidtune untaadu kaani Jagan ki support kaadu antaadu. confused soul

First you guys need to understand that being anti-CBN does not nessasariky mean pro jagan...!!! 

#Grow_Up

• Upvote 1

YSR time lo polavaram kosam thavvuthunna kalavallo 30% were pending because of TDP people went to court not give the lands for canals.

After CBN became CM in 2014. He paid 50laks per acre to those people(who went  court in YSR time TDP persons) 

Then he completed remaining 30% started as pattiseema. (My relatives from gannavaram sides got paid amount). 

All 70% canals were built from YSR time

1 minute ago, pakkinti_vadu said:

YSR time lo polavaram kosam thavvuthunna kalavallo 30% were pending because of TDP people went to court not give the lands for canals.

After CBN became CM in 2014. He paid 50laks per acre to those people(who went  court in YSR time TDP persons) 

Then he completed remaining 30% started as pattiseema. (My relatives from gannavaram sides got paid amount). 

Land Acquisition act of 2013 chudu okasari....

atarvata neeke ardam avutadi did CBN pair 50 lakhs or had to pay 50 lakhs ani..

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

First you guys need to understand that being anti-CBN does not nessasariky mean pro jagan...!!! 

#Grow_Up

Exactly

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

As you already know it is no big secret that i wish CBN to continue .. I am here to discuss why i support CBN and why not jagan or pavan.

Why cbn-

1)He is committed to give water through polavaram by end of dec.. maha aaite inko 6months.. but cant delay further.. where as others can take excuse to delay it by another 5years.

2) Attracting investments.. CBN lanti visionary and dynamic leaders tho decent enterpreniuers interact avali anukuntaru...  not whith some one who had 31 cases and good at destroying systems.

3) Capital region momentum will continue to grow., others dont event know what planning means.. dont know how to go further.

4) CBN ki idi last chance as active politician... karunanidi 90 yrs lokuda active gane unnadu ani adagochu... After this poll.. CBN is more of a consultant for TDP. So wanted to use his services for one more time.

1. Polavaram significant progress jariginde YSR time lo.. last 5 years no progress except for corruption

2. Visionary, investments anta. Last 5 years enni companies vachay AP ki except for Kia. 

3. Capital 5 years lo okka permanent building kattaledu. Anta PPTs tappa. Mottam illegal GOs to land anta relatives and benamilaki cherchadu

4. Telugu people will be glad that this will be the end of the most manipulative, cunning and divisive politician they have ever seen. 

Nagababu dabba gif please

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Your assumption and approach is completely wrong Samara...keeping my political affiliation aside, it’s wiser CBN hangs up his boots. CBN has nothing to do with Polavaram, with or with out him, Polavaram will continue and complete perhaps,  CBN mishandled rehab which is going to cause delay in Polavaram, You will heat more about this delay by end of the year. 

Late aithe central meedha thoseyyadam

fast ga aithe nénu kakunda evaraina chesthara thammullu ila ani dialogues 

4 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Mattti neellu ivvatam just bro

Pushpam batch is the greatest thing

1)He is committed to give water through polavaram by end of dec.. maha aaite inko 6months.. but cant delay further.. where as others can take excuse to delay it by another 5years.

2018 nundi , 2019 march nundi , 2019 June nundi ippudu kothaga 2019 December ayyinda Deadline @3$%

10 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Already using kada ade dialog any project ki. 

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

read most of your comments... still my opinion remains firm

I wish CBN win's..but on his own Majority.. no PK business..

And he mends his terms with Center...ledante State ki evar ochina okate....