Living paycheck to paycheck in sfo making $300k

desiboys

How much will it cost if renting vs mortgage?

More exaggerated red flags here -

Diapers, toys $500 per month

3 weeks of vacation a year

Gas 92 octane? It’s a myth. 87 octane is good enough even for a Ferrari.

Clothes $500 a month. Adults have most of their clothes already. It’s just the baby clothes.

Charity $200 a month! Seriously?? You don’t donate when you are living paycheck-to-paycheck, do you?. I donate during Christmas time maybe $25 to $50 dollars a year - tops.

Entertainment $600 a month.

We cannot have cake and eat it, too. It’s a useless article and should not be shared to get them silly page views on their site so they can serve us ads and make $$.

10 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

Clothes $500 a month. Adults have most of their clothes already. It’s just the baby clothes.

Charity $200 a month - you don’t donate when you are living paycheck-to-paycheck. I donate maybe $25 to $50 dollars a year - tops.

We cannot have cake and eat it, too. It’s a useless article and should not be shared to get them silly page views on their site.

yep overexxagarated shittt ilanti articles anni..

27 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

Charity $200 a month - you don’t donate when you are living paycheck-to-paycheck. I donate maybe $25 to $50 dollars a year - tops.

We cannot have cake and eat it, too. It’s a useless article and should not be shared to get them silly page views on their site so they can serve us ads and make $$.

Agreed bots are living in Bay Area with 75k pay ani @BeerBob123 ki sidhu liquor vaadu cheppadu

Entertainment- $600 - reasonable

Car gas - $250 - takkuva or reasonable

insurance &maintance - $100 ? Antha takkuva? How come ?

Utilities - $220 ? Anthena ? How come ?

Food - $2100 ante ekkuve

Clothes - $500 ante ekkuve konchem

Even clothes, you can understand but the thing is with food - $2100 ante pakka ekkuva even if u include date nights

2 hours ago, LastManStanding said:

Entertainment- $600 - reasonable

Car gas - $250 - takkuva or reasonable

insurance &maintance - $100 ? Antha takkuva? How come ?

Utilities - $220 ? Anthena ? How come ?

Food - $2100 ante ekkuve

Clothes - $500 ante ekkuve konchem

Even clothes, you can understand but the thing is with food - $2100 ante pakka ekkuva even if u include date nights

SF lifestyle is different from rest of bay area..it is very hipster sort ..eating out and looking trendy/hipster is common..very less cooking at home and people like to eat out, San Francisco has one of the highest density of restaurants per square mile in the world. I used to live in the city before my marriage and I know the culture there and hence not suprised

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

SF lifestyle is different from rest of bay area..it is very hipster sort ..eating out and looking trendy/hipster is common..very less cooking at home and people like to eat out, San Francisco has one of the highest density of restaurants per square mile in the world. I used to live in the city before my marriage and I know the culture there and hence not suprised

Cool bro. Aite expensive anamata restuarnts. Secretaries and real estae agents etc $1k daka pettatam chusa family kani $2k ante Cali. lo undachu emo nuv cheppinattu aite