calling healthy people

VadaGaali

Just now, VadaGaali said:

parents support during such stressful situations. ippudu work lo aithe I finish off the work in howmuch ever stressful situation it is..but ah taruvatha gali tesesina baloon laga I feel exhausted and literally fall down on bed after coming home

Nuv enduku depression lo Unna ani feel avuthunnav .. job undi gf undi .. Office ki neat ga velthunnav .. friends ni kalusthunnav .. manchi music vinu .. depression depression ani think chesi leni depression thechukuntunattu unnav .. neeku Happyness iche things ento chusuko .. try to do those .. 

parents support during such stressful situations. ippudu work lo aithe I finish off the work in howmuch ever stressful situation it is..but ah taruvatha gali tesesina baloon laga I feel exhausted and literally fall down on bed after coming home

ee video chudu.. tell me if the content in this video is something you relate to

Just now, kushi_ said:

Nuv enduku depression lo Unna ani feel avuthunnav .. job undi gf undi .. Office ki neat ga velthunnav .. friends ni kalusthunnav .. manchi music vinu .. depression depression ani think chesi leni depression thechukuntunattu unnav .. neeku Happyness iche things ento chusuko .. try to do those .. 

trying all thing..but edi workout avatledu. :(

trying all thing..but edi workout avatledu. :(

Naku oka variety depression undi kakapothe aa thoughts mind lo ki ragaane I try to divert my thoughts on to something .. YouTube lo comedy videos chustha.. Documentaries chustha .. Ipudu YouTube lo enni channels unnai enni topics time ye saripodu .. busy busy ga undataniki try cheyi .. okati pettuko mind lo future lo Nuv chala Happy ga unde days thondarlo vosthai ani .. be positive or atleast try to be ..

1 minute ago, kushi_ said:

Naku oka variety depression undi kakapothe aa thoughts mind lo ki ragaane I try to divert my thoughts on to something .. YouTube lo comedy videos chustha.. Documentaries chustha .. Ipudu YouTube lo enni channels unnai enni topics time ye saripodu .. busy busy ga undataniki try cheyi .. okati pettuko mind lo future lo Nuv chala Happy ga unde days thondarlo vosthai ani .. be positive or atleast try to be ..

nenu ide chestunna..but all these are utter waste of time..I am not being productive ane feeling vochi inka depressive ipotunna

nenu ide chestunna..but all these are utter waste of time..I am not being productive ane feeling vochi inka depressive ipotunna

first of all, stop self-flagellation man. You are not a machine. Intha productive antha productive ani compare chesukoni depress avvadaaniki. 

1 minute ago, VadaGaali said:

Productive enti .. Ipudu Nuv productive fa undi em sadinchali .. lite thesuko .. productive ga lenu ani depression lo ki lo Povadam correct aa .. job undi kada .. chalu le .. Konni Konni change chesuko abbai .. antha set avuthai .. Nuvve ekkuva think chesthunnav Emo ..  Ipudu okasari smile ivvu .. :) 

Join a GYM - you get so much for so little from a gym including shower, locker...

https://www.goldsgym.com/golds-gym-amenities/

Or consider getting a pet - a 🐈 or a 🐕 or a 🐦 or a 🐸 or a 🐍 or whatever.

If opting to adopt a pet, know the complexities of the type of pets and learn how to care for them. Cats are independent and very easy to care for - you could leave them home with some food, water and litter, go out of town for 4 days and come back and they are just fine by themselves. They are hours of fun! Plus - cats groom/lick themselves all day and are always super squeaky clean, clean! You cannot bathe them - they don't need to be bathed - they'll rip your skin off if you try to because they hate water!! As for dogs, you have to bathe them, walk them several times a day and night, la, blah, blah... and they can grow really big depending on their breed. They also bark at every little noise and can make you and your neighbors sleepless.

TIP: Cats are clean - dogs are dirty!

I had a puppy when I was a kid and simply loved dogs and always thought cats were weird and wild and belonged in the jungle. But one abandoned cat who was sleeping in my balcony in the snow in 1998 changed my outlook towards cats forever when I took her inside. It was a girl cat and was so passionate and I learned some stuff from her. I had to learn learn how to care for cats and also tracked her owner and she returned to her home after a couple of weeks. Later, I adopted two boy cats and had them with me for 7 years - they moved across states with me when I had to move. This year I adopted a little girl cat - Lulu.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoZckMl_J0BaEbsaVurSjtQ

Lulu (alias Zelda) - https://www.animalhouseshelter.com/pets/zelda-3

TIPOnce you try a cat, you will never go for a dog again! Period.

Well, you don't have to adopt a pet if you are not ready for them. But depression can potentially take you down. Do something about it - before it does something to you and takes a toll on you!