calling healthy people

VadaGaali

Just now, Don_Draper said:

zameen aasmaan difference..

ok ninna i had i  one glass of blue margarita, 5 glasses of water  and  hookah double apple

baga daggu vachindi okasari

so ipdu nex time em cheyali, margarita skip cheymantara

Just now, vendettaa said:

ok ninna i had i  one glass of blue margarita, 5 glasses of water  and  hookah double apple

baga daggu vachindi okasari

so ipdu nex time em cheyali, margarita skip cheymantara

altogether anni skip chesi sakkaga water taagandi..

4 hours ago, vendettaa said:

hookah?

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Amma neeku hookah kotha anukunta. Kotha bichagadu proderagadu ani tega kalavatisthunnav. Stop it. Not good for health. If you want to enjoy go to bar and drink a good wine or beer

correct ga hookah aney time ke nuvvu ela osthunav

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

altogether anni skip chesi sakkaga water taagandi..

:giggle:

On 4/13/2019 at 1:25 AM, VadaGaali said:

parents support during such stressful situations. ippudu work lo aithe I finish off the work in howmuch ever stressful situation it is..but ah taruvatha gali tesesina baloon laga I feel exhausted and literally fall down on bed after coming home

Hi VadaGali  , 

Please do physical exam and tell doctor you have low energy levels . There are many which causes low energy levels

1.Thyroid issues

2. Low B12

3.Low vitamin D

4 Low Folic acid

Just wanted to to know , are you doing physical every year? If not please do it. Tell doctor your doctor you have low energy levels and also ask  to check above issues.

My relative had same problem like you , low energy levels  . He was diagnosed with thyroid issues now he is taking meds. He is very active and good health.

As you said “ I am lazy” , you not lazy you need to go to doctor and tell about your low energy levels . If you blood work results good then take some supplements like vitamins. 

And also try to have daily rountine , one at a time like start walking ,sleeping early waking up early .

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AnthegaAnthega said:

Hi VadaGali  , 

Please do physical exam and tell doctor you have low energy levels . There are many which causes low energy levels

1.Thyroid issues

2. Low B12

3.Low vitamin D

4 Low Folic acid

Just wanted to to know , are you doing physical every year? If not please do it. Tell doctor your doctor you have low energy levels and also ask  to check above issues.

My relative had same problem like you , low energy levels  . He was diagnosed with thyroid issues now he is taking meds. He is very active and good health.

As you said “ I am lazy” , you not lazy you need to go to doctor and tell about your low energy levels . If you blood work results good then take some supplements like vitamins. 

And also try to have daily rountine , one at a time like start walking ,sleeping early waking up early .

Hope this helps.

thanks for the suggestion bhayya.

yes I do get my annual physical done every year. NO major issues..BP slightly high untondi 130/98 when I check after i'm active. else normal ae untondi.

annual tho patu every 6 months ki oka sari blood work cheypinchukunta..vitamin D takkuva undi annd naa doctor..supplement veskuntunna. no thyroid issue. folic acid levels check cheyali..chustha.

I was in a similar position few years back , go to gym at least for 30 mins , automatic ga energy levels improve avutayi , sometimes if you want to stay alone , choose a trail in a near by park , blue tooth headphones  with some uplifting music pettukoni konni rounds veyi oka 30-40 mins nature madhyalo , will be relaxing and peaceful

cut down on sugar as much as you can , one tip is that do not buy foods that are high in sugar content , idhi vinataniki easy aina implement cheyatam kastham if you are used to junk food

sleep schedule choosko nee body ki , try to sleep at 10 , wake up at 6 inlantivi , naa sleep schedule eppudu correct undadu but extremes avoid chestha mostly like staying up until 2 or waking too early , body ki mind ki chiraku vastundi extremes valla

edo oka day Hygiene day pettuko , like Sunday etc , aa roju anni activities pettuko

skill set upgrade chala important , trying to do it now , will usually spend anywhere between 15 mins  - 1 hour on week days (I know , all days consistent undadu but trying) , weekends cheat days so enjoying

also looks like you are a bachelor , marriage aithe neeku 'me' time undadu , so ippudu dorukutunna 'me' time enjoy cheyyi , plan trips , go visit local places , get involved in some local non profits( ivi kuda cheppina antha easy kadu , I know these take a lot of effort) 

good luck bro

1 hour ago, VadaGaali said:

thanks for the suggestion bhayya.

yes I do get my annual physical done every year. NO major issues..BP slightly high untondi 130/98 when I check after i'm active. else normal ae untondi.

annual tho patu every 6 months ki oka sari blood work cheypinchukunta..vitamin D takkuva undi annd naa doctor..supplement veskuntunna. no thyroid issue. folic acid levels check cheyali..chustha.

Good to know you are doing annual check ups. Just mention your doctor about low energy levels.  Just check in internet how to maintain good bp levels active . 

Start doing yoga , start with 5 min then increase pace. I think yoga is good activity than gym workout.  Just plan activites for the next day  ahead  and try to follow. If you not able to do anything planned to do it next day . Slowly you will be used to it.

For depression bright lighy like tube light helps. Use tube light at home as here we have very dim lights thats the reason we depressed.

Last year I was depressed for extreme winter . Now using tube light feeling so good.There is research also light therapy for depression.Being social also helps.

Go to temple just for relaxing . Just go to park and sit there even you don't walk. Try different things one day you will know what make you happy and not depressed.

Follow some diet search internet what foods to eat good BP. And to have good energy levels.

Hope you find solution for low energy levels and depression . Its in your hands by doing different options. 

On 4/13/2019 at 11:15 AM, VadaGaali said:

Nakunna depression valla eating habits complete ga spoil aipoyayi..I'm not eating for long hours and work ayyi intiki vochaka ratiri I'm eating so much at once. Adi kuda junk tintunna..not healthy food. personal hygeine asalu care cheyatledu..2 weeks ki oka sari beard trim chestunna, mari eddy gadila tayaru avtunna. office ki matuku edo fresh up aypoyi..hair gel peteskuni..face scrub & wash cheskuni neat gane veltunna..sleep kuda intiki ragane padukuntunna and midnight 2-3pm ki ala lestunna. inka exercise e.t.c lantivi aithe asalu em ledu..

I'm not liking myself. deniki motivation undatledu..evarinina kalavadaniki velinapudu matram fresh ga ready ayyi veltunta..adi issue kadu. But how to start having a healthy life style? mee motivation enti? what is your daily routine..mee hobbies enti? work hrs lo kakunda mee pasttime lo other than spending time in this db or watching movies what do you do? how do you make sure you eat healthy? how do you take care of your hygiene? do you follow any routine? how do you keep your mind alert and active? roju ki or week ki entha time you spend on learning or updating your skillset? how do you manage time? 

Naa life aithe sleep - work - sleep type lo undi..I want to make it more productive..

LoL ivi problem s a