** Vinevaadu VP aithe cheppevaadu CBN anta

dkbose2

10 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Okatime lo CBN ante green & clean and administration gurthochedhi..ippudu thana  son ni CM cheyali ane korika is making him desperate and mistakes midha mistakes chesthunadu 

CBN got power hungry after staying out of power for 10 years and getting defeated by YSR two times. 

So he wants to retain power at any cost. Even if that is against state or public interests. 

27 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Nuvvu esina website lo (first) ne choodu - Or watch the video. 1990 operations. Adhi MS ki almost anni countries lo undhi. Thats needed for marketing MS products. Development centers enni countries lo undhi? Vaati rendintiki difference explain cheyyalenu man neeku. Google.

Launch of India Development Center in Hyderabad, India, the second largest development center outside the US facility in Redmond

I was just replying to ur claim of CBN being responsible for Microsoft coming to Hyderabad. 

16 minutes ago, thamudu_satyam said:

I was just replying to ur claim of CBN being responsible for Microsoft coming to Hyderabad. 

There is a huge difference between a company setting up a selling point and the company establishing a manufacturing centre. Later generates employment. When I said about MS coming to Hyd, I meant about coming as an IT company with employment generation.

Just now, snoww said:

It also came to Amaravati during CBN time.

Thank You CBN 

Emanna cheppubaa, I saw the development with my own eyes. Hyderabad changed a lot during that time.

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

It also came to Amaravati during CBN time.

Thank You CBN 

Sure. May be not MS. But some other big company will definitly come if he is elected this time. Earlier also, it was during the second tenure he concentrated on getting the companies. In the first tenure, he worked on creating the infrastrucre suitable for companies to operate smoothly..like telecomms with enough coverage & bandwidth...trasnportation...and etc

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Emanna cheppubaa, I saw the development with my own eyes. Hyderabad changed a lot during that time.

no one denying it. He has contributed his part. But it not just happened only because of him. he should limit his exaggerations. Statements like Hyderabad ni nene kattinchina. Hyderabad brand image nenu leka pothe ledu. Last 5 years lo Hyderabad Brand image motham poyindi. Nenu thalachukunte Hyderabad brand image vundadu etc. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Sure. May be not MS. But some other big company will definitly come if he is elected this time. Earlier also, it was during the second tenure he concentrated on getting the companies. In the first tenure, he worked on creating the infrastrucre suitable for companies to operate smoothly..like telecomms with enough coverage & bandwidth...trasnportation...and etc

I am waiting for that too. I want him to win.

His statement is he built IT in Hyderabad from scratch in his 9 years term without any one else's help. So I hope he gets another term this time and everyone can see how many Hyderabad's he can build in AP again in his 10 years term as AP CM.

I don't want to hear the statements like if CBN was given power one more time then AP would have become Singapore etc etc rest of my life. 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol ec tappu ledhu antadu jaggu

Jaffas if they are loosing it will be due to pushpam batch support

Come to reality

na reality sare... cbn with bill gates anta.. neeku organism ochinddaa 15469058502908362.gif

18 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Aa time la lathkor kadu unnadu lucky guy. T Anjaiah unna Clinton gadu ade script sadivetodu so chill avvandi pulkas

17 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Lol ec tappu ledhu antadu jaggu

Jaffas if they are loosing it will be due to pushpam batch support

Come to reality

orei ikkada ec ki thread content ki emina sambandam vunda...

em brathukura raa ayya needi, entha mandi mingina siggu raadu..

discussion lo asalu topic ki sambandam lekunda lafoot comment lu chesthavu..pilla puvvu gaadi vi..