CBN !!!!

rajprakashraj

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have no idea when you mean by standard of living. Following the global standards and implementing it i India is silly and stupid idea.

Look at human development index.

And coming to privatisation, Banglooring concept started much before the 1991 reforms, perhaps by 80's itself Bangalore was established and by 90's, Hyderabad was only the second option was natural.

Welfare schemes are now the backbone of economy. Providing medical benefits or welfare schemes is very much important for a country like India but commenting like making people lazy by providing benefits and such comments are literally stupid.

India is such a country where there is no sicial security at all. A welfare scheme introduced way back in 2005, is now a role model of welfare scheme and is actually saving the excheuqer more and more money by imvolving provate players in health care. 

Welfare schemes are very much needed. That's the reason we have a government, not to attarct investments or companies.We have professional brokers and deal makers to attract industries or invesments and we don't need to spend thousands of crores to elect a leader so that they can push ahead the investments or industries. We elect a leader so that the welfare state is managed properly.

I do not necessarily support a lot of welfare schemes started by YSR, for that matter even the ones started recently by CBN. Let's think about the money flow here... basically people that have regular jobs pay taxes, and most beneficiateries of these welfare schemes don't even pay taxes. If you go to a place called Tadepalligudem, you will see how much money people make there in businesses, but never even pay taxes to fix their one and only road.  I do understand some of the schemes have benefits...but only if they can be self-sustainable. I don't see the point of fee reimbursement program, which is basically providing sub-standard education to students and filing the pockets of engineering colleges. I don't see the point of loan waiver, when they can fix the loopholes by changing who/ when / at what interest rate people can borrow money from. Investing in education is good, but quality of education is what needs to be improved. There is no point in fee waiver when they can't even provide people with employable skills. Same thing with agriculture, investing in providing better equipment, better technology is more important than loan waiver. How can the economy that takes money from people that pay taxes and use it for welfare schemes ever be sustainable?

So, there you go, no wonder I support CBN over YSR. 

51 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

CBN got rid of a lot of welfare schemes in the 90's and invested more in bringing capital. Sure, it happened in Bangalore first, but there is a reason why it happened in Hyderabad next and not in Kolkata. It helped that the India lifted it's gates for the private sector, a lot of schemes including privitization were implemented in the state.

Getting rid of welfare schemes is the only way you can get long term implications, job creation and capital growth. Unfortunately, YSR brought a lot of the welfare schemes back and people voted for short term benefits over long term implications. You don't improve improve the standard of living by giving someone free food or free electricity, you improve it by showing them how to work for it. 

Dude. Hyderabad is not a state. Hyderabad is just a city in the state of Andhra Pradesh. 

Orinayano..IT kanipettindi mee bob garena?

29 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I do not necessarily support a lot of welfare schemes started by YSR, for that matter even the ones started recently by CBN. Let's think about the money flow here... basically people that have regular jobs pay taxes, and most beneficiateries of these welfare schemes don't even pay taxes. If you go to a place called Tadepalligudem, you will see how much money people make there in businesses, but never even pay taxes to fix their one and only road.  I do understand some of the schemes have benefits...but only if they can be self-sustainable. I don't see the point of fee reimbursement program, which is basically providing sub-standard education to students and filing the pockets of engineering colleges. I don't see the point of loan waiver, when they can fix the loopholes by changing who/ when / at what interest rate people can borrow money from. Investing in education is good, but quality of education is what needs to be improved. There is no point in fee waiver when they can't even provide people with employable skills. Same thing with agriculture, investing in providing better equipment, better technology is more important than loan waiver. How can the economy that takes money from people that pay taxes and use it for welfare schemes ever be sustainable?

So, there you go, no wonder I support CBN over YSR. 

Masthu septha..current iyanddi raa ani road la meedaki ekkina raithuki..thupaki samadhanam. Gadhi mee CBN. Loan waiver, fee reimbursement bokka boshanam annitiki nandi CBN gade. Gajji tho unte em seyalem