గోమూత్రం తాగడం వల్ల నా బ్రెస్ట్ కేన్సర్ నయం అయింది...

snoww

గోమూత్రం తాగడం వల్ల నా బ్రెస్ట్ కేన్సర్ నయం అయింది...
23-04-2019 07:11:13

636916002737673024.jpg
  • భోపాల్ బీజేపీ అభ్యర్థిని సాధ్వీ ప్రగ్యా ఠాకూర్ సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు
భోపాల్ : గోమూత్రం గురించి భోపాల్ బీజేపీ అభ్యర్థిని సాధ్వీ ప్రగ్యా ఠాకూర్ తాజాగా సంచలన వ్యాఖ్యలు చేశారు. ‘‘నేను గో మూత్రం తాగడంతో పాటు గోమూత్రంతో కూడిన ఉత్పత్తులు వాడటం వల్లనే నా బ్రెస్ట్ కేన్సర్ నయం అయింది’’ అని భోపాల్ బీజేపీ అభ్యర్థిని సాధ్వీ ప్రగ్యా చెప్పారు. మధ్యప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్రంలోని భోపాల్ నగరంలో బీజేపీ అభ్యర్థిగా నామినేషన్ వేసిన తర్వాత మీడియాతో సాధ్వీ మాట్లాడారు. గోవుల చుట్టూ తిరుగుతున్న ప్రస్థుత రాజకీయాల గురించి ప్రశ్నించగా సాధ్వీ ప్రగ్యా ఈ వ్యాఖ్యలు చేశారు. గో మూత్రం వల్ల చాలా ప్రాంతాల్లో వ్యాధులు నయం అవుతున్నాయని చెప్పారు. గోవులను దానం చేయడం అమృతమని ఆమె వ్యాఖ్యానించారు. ఆవు మూత్రంతోపాటు ఆవుల ఉత్పత్తులు ఆరోగ్యానికి ఎంతో మంచిదన్నారు. ఆవు మూత్రం తాగితే తన కేన్సర్ కూడా నయం అయిందని చెప్పారు.

గోమూత్రంతో ఎన్నో ఆరోగ్య ప్రయోజనాలున్నాయన్నారు. ‘‘నేను బ్రెస్ట్ కేన్సర్ రోగిగా ఉన్నపుడు గోమూత్రంతో పాటు పంచగవ్వ కలిపిన ఆయుర్వేద ఉత్పత్తులు తీసుకున్నానని సాధ్వీ పేర్కొన్నారు. హిందూ సంప్రదాయం ప్రకారం ఐదు గోవుల మూత్రంతోపాటు ఆవు పేడ, పాలు, పెరుగు, నెయ్యి కలిపి పంచగవ్వ తయారు చేసి వాడానన్నారు. గోమాత శరీరాన్ని రుద్దడం వల్ల బ్లడ్ ప్రషర్ అదుపులో ఉంటుందని చెప్పారు.‘‘గోమాత వెనుక, మెడ నిమిరితే రక్తపోటు అదుపులో ఉంటుంది’’ అని సాధ్వీ ప్రగ్యా చెప్పారు.తపస్సు చేసుకోవడానికి గోశాల అనువైన ప్రదేశమన్నారు.

@DrBeta please look into this research of curing Breast Cancer... All these days you are looking at the wrong places for curing Breast Cancer... It will be a break through for your research

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

@DrBeta please look into this research of curing Breast Cancer... All these days you are looking at the wrong places for curing Breast Cancer... It will be a break through for your research

Cat poop can also cure cancer. It's because of microbiota re. 

41 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

i am not sure if you have any knowledge on this topic, dont make an ass of yourselves next time

read this from National Inst of Health article

National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda MD, 20894 USA

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566776/

33 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

She is contesting as MLA or MP this time .... so we will see people mandate and decide ...

she was kept in jail for 9 yrs without hearing and bail just to fabricate an evidence of hindu terrar, i think no one takes DB seriously, minimum knowledge is needed for survival today, just becoz english media propagates her as culprit without and people simple trsut that

Col Purohit was framed on the same charges, these people were arrested a week before 26/11  mumbai attacks

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, snoww said:

తపస్సు చేసుకోవడానికి గోశాల అనువైన ప్రదేశమన్నారు.

DecisiveScarceBorzoi-max-1mb.gif 

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i am not sure if you have any knowledge on this topic, dont make an ass of yourselves next time

National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda MD, 20894 USA

You don't have to educate me and make an ass of yourself.... I know what I am talking and have already seen the article you have posted... I am currently in the field that you talking about  .... You are posting a paper from NCBI and thinking as if it is certified and done by US NIH ... I see the article and I see the authors also.... So dont bother..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

You don't have to educate me and make an ass of yourself.... I know what I am talking and have already seen the article you have posted... I am currently in the field that you talking about  .... You are posting a paper from NCBI and thinking as if it is certified and done by US NIH ... I see the article and I see the authors also.... So dont bother..

Debba adhurs...

Malegaon blast investigation has literally met with a dead end...In my opinion, I don't rule out retaliation by these people but terrorism might be a too big charge for what has happened...

Sadhvi was jailed for 9 years without conviction...This is not a good understanding.

She is now contesting as MP from Bhopal on BJP's ticket. She might even win comfortably. But then again, what does BHP/Sadhvi want to prove with this contest?

19 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

11 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Lol this journal doesn't even have an impact factor. @3$%

10 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

you have already made an ass of yourselves..inka extend chesukoku.

first rule of thumb. dont assume you know everything

second. dont make fun of things you dont believe 

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you have already made an ass of yourselves..inka extend chesukoku.

first rule of thumb. dont assume you know everything

second. dont make fun of things you dont believe 

Lame. He never made fun of this. He was only suggesting that I look into it. I have dealt with you before and I don't want to have to do this again.