గోమూత్రం తాగడం వల్ల నా బ్రెస్ట్ కేన్సర్ నయం అయింది...

snoww

On 4/22/2019 at 10:56 PM, Anta Assamey said:

You don't have to educate me and make an ass of yourself.... I know what I am talking and have already seen the article you have posted... I am currently in the field that you talking about  .... You are posting a paper from NCBI and thinking as if it is certified and done by US NIH ... I see the article and I see the authors also.... So dont bother..

repu NDA govt. form chesthe kaboye health minister anta eme CITI_c$y, she is contesting as MP from bhopal on BJP ticket

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

I will pull up the furfect thadu for him

endhuku mall andhuloki kooda radu..

simple Q adigaru janalu nuvvu tagava ani.. anthe.. antha sepu chinchukunnodu thoka mudichadu.

25 minutes ago, ThedaSingh said:

Danni kukka 10gulu 10tunnar andaru..

Edho institute lo check up cheyinchukundi.. vallu report bayata pettaru.. asalu cancer e ledu daniki.. 

bayatiki ravadaniki kathal 10gindi

I think she had breast cancer doctor confirmed it and surgery was also done ani chepthunnadu,  her father was an ayurvedic doctor and used to drink cow urine but doctor said that its the surgery that saved her and drinking urine will cure cancer is just her faith Image result for sadhvi pragya thakur gif

59 minutes ago, timmy said:

Although I agree that cow urine didn't cure her of cancer, I believe that it would be presumptuous to claim that consuming cow urine will NOT cure cancer. Unless someone systematically studies this with proper control groups, I wouldn't argue that cow urine will either cure cancer or otherwise. 

3 hours ago, timmy said:

I think she had breast cancer doctor confirmed it and surgery was also done ani chepthunnadu,  her father was an ayurvedic doctor and used to drink cow urine but doctor said that its the surgery that saved her and drinking urine will cure cancer is just her faith Image result for sadhvi pragya thakur gif

ee article lo The Surgeries & Question over cancer

section chaduvu 

https://theprint.in/politics/sadhvi-pragyas-doctor-debunks-claim-of-cow-urine-curing-her-cancer-says-she-had-surgeries/227925/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...