రిలయన్స్‌ జియో గిగాఫైబర్‌. - bundle

kakatiya

26 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I am not trying to debate. It appears you are very uncomfortable with this project. 

Nenu endhuku uncomfortable ga unta. 2004 lo first time we were able to get BSNL dial-up internet in our village from Mangalagiri, tarvatha no one dared to provide internet until recently from Sree Broadband from tadepalli. We paid for the line so as rest of the villages nearby. Fiber Grid ani proud ga cheppi Amaravati lo okka village ki kuda ivvakapovadam comedy. Daniki vadu cheppina reason inka comedy. Who is asking about the cost? As end user AP gov promised to give Fiber Grid and they are unable to install in existing villages in own Amaravati area. 

24 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

If you want I can poll the traffic from amaravathi zone and let you know what is the current load in the region..only if you are interested.

Give me data. Only line to current Secretariat from my village but they never bothered to give for public. 

5 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Give me data. Only line to current Secretariat from my village but they never bothered to give for public. 

Which mandal is your village from ? 

5 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Nenu endhuku uncomfortable ga unta. 2004 lo first time we were able to get BSNL dial-up internet in our village from Mangalagiri, tarvatha no one dared to provide internet until recently from Sree Broadband from tadepalli. We paid for the line so as rest of the villages nearby. Fiber Grid ani proud ga cheppi Amaravati lo okka village ki kuda ivvakapovadam comedy. Daniki vadu cheppina reason inka comedy. Who is asking about the cost? As end user AP gov promised to give Fiber Grid and they are unable to install in existing villages in own Amaravati area. 

Amaravati lo villages enti ?

You mean new capital ?

Entire guntur rural and Krishna dist rural are connected to this grid (excluding urban )

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Amaravati lo villages enti ?

You mean new capital ?

Entire guntur rural and Krishna dist rural are connected to this grid (excluding urban )

None of the villages in the area has Fiber Grid access. You can cross check. You are talking based on the Map routes drawn in fiber grid website but that doesn’t mean anything in real life. 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

None of the villages in the area has Fiber Grid access. You can cross check. 

Which area , mandal ? 

Mangalgiri lo mandal substation vundhi

Below are extensions from mangalgiri

Rayapudi - amaravathi

lo substation vundhi

Tadepalli - amaravathi 

Pedakurapadu

duggiralaki  mangalagiri connection mandal ring lo vundhi

22 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Mangalgiri lo mandal substation vundhi

Below are extensions from mangalgiri

Rayapudi - amaravathi

lo substation vundhi

Tadepalli - amaravathi 

Pedakurapadu

duggiralaki  mangalagiri connection mandal ring lo vundhi

ee map ni chusi FIber grid connection undi anukodam boothu.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-23-at-8-50-46-PM.png

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

ee map ni chusi FIber grid connection undi anukodam boothu.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-23-at-8-50-46-PM.png

Ee map accurate... I am not sure why you denying it... You can see the server traffic hitting the local routers from each zone... I can provide the actual route map by next weekend... Just pick one or two nodes from this map

Like I said if your village falls between amaravathi and pedakurapadu..then you won't have any fiber run

10 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Like I said if your village falls between amaravathi and pedakurapadu..then you won't have any fiber run

AP Fiber Net apply chesina  6 months ki connection istamu annadu, nenu 2 years back apply chesa. If you ask there is no response. One of the 29 villages that was in Amaravati CRDA area. I'm the resident and telling you the facts. Nuvvu website lo map chupinchi meeku connection undi ante I can't accept. Our ISP is Sree Broadbrand.  You can verify their site sreebroadband.com to check the network areas they service. 

My bill reminders

Dear Sree Broadband Customer, Your account going to expiry in 2 Day(s). Please call to our customer care for renew your account.

For any Support Call us  +918099334455
http://www.sreebroadband.com

Please Pay Your Monthly Bills 
online: 
http://sreebroadband.com/bill-pay/
Or via  PayTM Number- 8099334455