Ofc Lo biatch

Unicorn_mansion

1 minute ago, vankarodu said:

if you are really woman, I say that this is the first time in my life to see such a sense of humor in a girl.

5 years back kanapadi unte, i would find you and propose you with my knees bent.

propose cheytaniki e age ayithe enti ani ippudu cheyu pelli chesukoku enjoy cheyu denike feel avala ....bore vesthamh nillu padithe thodukutam .... nillu padaka pothe mosesthamu anthe ... oka rayi vesinavu test cheyadaniku ani naa feeling

59 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

I skip breakfast cause I’m busy 

sometimes I order egg white omelete at cafeteria along with fat free yogurt and fresh berries 

lunch usually salad or manasu baleypothe irving restaurants paina invansion company unte I go to buffets 

evening I usually eat icecreams / chips / Chinese take outs 

Think the problem is discipline. Also never ever go to NYC- with the way women dress up over there, you will commit mass murder. 

1 minute ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

Sanath nagar sathi...ne name endi

naa  peru kavali ante neeku baga sudi undali ade naa name only once aha dudi vadthadi assamme

1 minute ago, vankarodu said:

if you are really woman, I say that this is the first time in my life to see such a sense of humor in a girl.

5 years back kanapadi unte, i would find you and propose you with my knees bent.

Aww thanks love 💕 

all my frds say Same thing u can get any guy with that kinda humour ani 

harsh reality is -this witty face has suffered from depression 

no , no I’m good now ! luckily I came out of that phase ! Food and YouTube helped me a lot !! 

1 minute ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Aww thanks love 💕 

all my frds say Same thing u can get any guy with that kinda humour ani 

harsh reality is -this witty face has suffered from depression 

no , no I’m good now ! luckily I came out of that phase ! Food and YouTube helped me a lot !! 

mona