Ofc Lo biatch

Unicorn_mansion

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

mee office lo fountain and cheruvu unda

dani chuttu janalu walk chesta untaraa

aha unnadi ... ada tulasi chettu kuda unnadi smoke zone also

6 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Black clothes and lots of facial make up are the usual combo. 

6 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Ledu flat chest and flat ass 

stick figure 

6 minutes ago, vendettaa said:

nuvu ma appice ani doubt

e roju ma office lo oka ammayi...drum la untadi mini skirt veskochindi....papam

1 minute ago, vendettaa said:

ante enti

Big babes want to deflect the attention of guys towards face instead of their figure. So, they use facial make up.

Skinny babes use less make up, and want guys to look at their figure. I used to work as a sub teacher in high schools. Thats my observation of high school girls and office girls. 

Black color, wrap dresses, etc--another technique to appear skinnier than usual for big babes.

5 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Black clothes and lots of facial make up are the usual combo. 

Lol Sephora lo make up artist ankuntunava 

i use very minimal make up 

mascara and a lipgloss with primer ( Dior lo unna primer acts like foundation ) 

1 minute ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Big babes want to deflect the attention of guys towards face instead of their figure. So, they use facial make up.

Skinny babes use less make up, and want guys to look at their figure. I used to work as a sub teacher in high schools. Thats my observation of high school girls and office girls. 

Black color, wrap dresses, etc--another technique to appear skinnier than usual for big babes.

good observation...ivvanni thella poris chestaru..mana desis ki intha scene unda

2 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

i dont agree on ur faku theory...... desigallaki ade akkuva

2 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Lol Sephora lo make up artist ankuntunava 

i use very minimal make up 

mascara and a lipgloss with primer ( Dior lo unna primer acts like foundation ) 

nenu kuda hour glass primer use chesta , adi chalu face ki 

Just now, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

good observation...ivvanni thella poris chestaru..mana desis ki intha scene unda

imported desi babes (MS fafas, h1 vaunties, imported wives) are getting better in that department.

4 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

face and body rendu importante

Just now, ekunadam_enkanna said:

imported desi babes (MS fafas, h1 vaunties, imported wives) are getting better in that department.

evarkosam antav ....is it for imported desi babus( MS uncles, h1 uncles,imported husbands)

2 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

dress sense undadu mana vallaku...thellollanu chusi edo try chesaru....