Pharamacists

MagaMaharaju

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Mari can’t afford ante I thought that they would be charging tuition for two years.

Nope. You get roughly 80k per year for tuition and stipend. Ofcourse it depends on the tuition fee at that school. 

15 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Mari can’t afford ante I thought that they would be charging tuition for two years.

I was talking about pharma D and beta as usual about PhD 

rendu different.

8 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

PhD or pharm D

ask Dr Beta about PhD

You can get both with fee waiver/stipend. It's PharmaD/PhD program similar to MD/PhD program. UCSF also has this program and is probably one of the best med schools in the country. 

10 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

PhD or pharm D

ask Dr Beta about PhD

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ok.

How many years will it take to get a phd?

I don't have a Master's degree, so it took me 5 years. Usually PhD okate ayite 5 years, PharmaD/PhD ayite 7 years, MD/PhD ayite 9 years. This is just the norm. 

2 minutes ago, Meow said:

You can get both with fee waiver/stipend. It's PharmaD/PhD program similar to MD/PhD program. UCSF also has this program and is probably one of the best med schools in the country. 

North east lo suggest cheyu %$#$

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

North east lo suggest cheyu %$#$

Don't think any of the Ivy's have that program. Ann Harbor has a good program, Pittsburgh and Maryland have a good program as well. 

9 minutes ago, Meow said:

Don't think any of the Ivy's have that program. Ann Harbor has a good program, Pittsburgh and Maryland have a good program as well. 

Andhariki phd suggest chesthunna instead of master’s. Ee h1 life waste for the coming batch.