Death is better than life in this tough world

Athadu007

Arey arey thinadaaniki thindi leka undadaaniki illu leka kotladi mandhi poratam chesthunnaru everyday vallaki neevi kastaalu ani chepthey g tho navvuthaaru

Lot of people like you struggling but they are not opening up. That’s the only difference. Life won’t be like this forever. Just keep this in mind. 

2 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

1) daily 80 miles drive one way..2 hours one way and 2.5 hours while returning.

2) Must be in work for all 5 days remote not allowed. Full timers are humans they need wfh we are consultants and we dont need it.

Kids ki baledhu ani wfh adigithy leave tesukomanaru 😢

3) shifted to mnc for same client and they only remimburse 1 month rent ...6 months vacation charges in my state so cant vacate

4) mnc h1b also approved h1b only for 6 months lol 

5) life is like this ...all my friends are full timers but my technology is old and I cant find end client jobs.

Death tharvatha only sunyam...atleast life lo you will see all emotions...sometimes life gets harder and we need to fight with it...who ever fights will see better future...I am telling all this with my life experiences

3 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

1) daily 80 miles drive one way..2 hours one way and 2.5 hours while returning.

2) Must be in work for all 5 days remote not allowed. Full timers are humans they need wfh we are consultants and we dont need it.

Kids ki baledhu ani wfh adigithy leave tesukomanaru 😢

3) shifted to mnc for same client and they only remimburse 1 month rent ...6 months vacation charges in my state so cant vacate

4) mnc h1b also approved h1b only for 6 months lol 

5) life is like this ...all my friends are full timers but my technology is old and I cant find end client jobs.

you can break lease it may cost 2 to 4k. Stay near office.Anyway you are spending for gas .

Also Time is money man . You are loosing 5 hours valuable time . In that time you can learn new skills and get a good job. 

If you stay near to office you don't need remote work option. When you have break time you take you ur son to hospital if he is not well or do some personal work.

if you don't have money for lease breaking borrow or take credit card option.

From next time when you sign lease go for 3 or 6 months lease or month to month.